Usernames..... How did you choose yours?

God, that was so long ago, not sure anymore but it feels organic, even now.

2 Likes

It’s the first part of the dog breed I’ve got.

1 Like

For thirty years I was a commercial laundry engineer, the company I worked for were main agents for primus washers and dryers. This seemed like a simple to remember tag, it’s also my PlayStation name…

1 Like

My first dog’s name.

1 Like

Spicy food and oxblood boots!

2 Likes

Due to a lack of imagination, it may come as no surprise that it is very similar to my real name, apart from a small spelling change just to give myself a little anonymity. The real spelling of my name is very rare and have always felt uncomfortable using it online.

1 Like

Mine was really hard to think up, it’s my name.

3 Likes

Mines simply me. I’m scouse and my names Sally.

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations on having reached that age. Lovely to meet you!

2 Likes

Once new to the forum game, it asked for a username. I thought, “right now?” so that’s what I chose.
I kinda like it, as I’m a “right now” kind of gal.

4 Likes

Simple, hubby came up with first part of username on email, due to my love of the supernatural, paranormal and more. The second part (which isn’t required here) by myself and munchkins.

This is a good website to check your potential username for anything. Saves lots of hassle

This other site is great for whatever situations where you might want some unusual names

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/

This site has been a tremendous support and help with writing over the years. Enjoy!

1 Like

I joined Experience Project…and they offered a list of potential names.
I like cats and chose FurryAnimal.

4 Likes

Mine was supposed to read broken bows as i cannot do hair bows for the life of me,but i hit the wrong key.
No need to change it.

2 Likes

Very easy for me. I’m tall with long arms and used to have a mighty swing for golf, so I do drive far into the distance, hence LongDriver.

3 Likes

And I thought I might be in with a chance…brokenvows…
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

That’s easy…‘OldGreyFox’
I’m old, with grey hair, and I like chicken…And like a Fox, I’m ‘cunning’! I think that’s what Mrs Fox called me…
:sunglasses:
:fox_face:

1 Like

At university we students had proper names like Mr Smith or Mr Jones - except my physics teacher. He called me Ginge - obviously.

2 Likes

:rofl: I wasn`t expecting that OldGrey Fox.

2 Likes

Ha Ha …Happy Easter brokenvows…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The name I first chose was already used & as I love Tiffany from the Terry Pratchett books, Tiffany I became.
Tiffany & the Wee Free Man from the book by Terry Pratchett.

3 Likes