United States passes one million Covid deaths

Ah so you do believe in the vaccines then.

Yes I do believe in them but they aren’t as safe or as effective as we are lead to believe (IMO)

Well in my opinion they are. Before the vaccines I know two people who have died ‘from’ Covid. I knew loads of people who were hospitalised ‘because of’ covid. And some of them people are still suffering one now with permanent kidney damage.

Since the vaccines I know loads of people who have had covid, but none of them have died and they only had a mild illness, such as feeling tired.

Since the vaccines I know loads of people who have had covid, but none of them have died and they only had a mild illness, such as feeling tired.

The mild illness would also be likely if it was a mild infection and a mild virus, but as you point out, the vaccines are nowhere near as effective as we were lead to believe.

Remember, we were originally told that the vaccines would give us immunity and we could not transmit the virus to other people. This was a complete lie by our governments, our health authorities, the vaccine manufacturers, the regulators and the health organisations.

Excess deaths in Australia in April 2022 were running at 26% higher than normal. Australia is one of the most locked down, socially distanced countries with (at April 2022) had over 85% of people vaccinated.

The data doesn’t make sense and vaccine damage is quickly becoming the new epidemic, with undiagnosed cancer, childrens delayed learning and behavioural issues, increases in diabetes, alcoholism, domestic abuse and suicide rates.

The lockdowns did not work and the vaccines are nowhere near as effective as we were told, the virus wasn’t as dangerous as the modellers predicted, facemasks were pointless and destroying the economy, childrens healthcare and increasing death rates of healthy people has become the price we are having to pay.

1 Like

Where have I pointed this out:

the vaccines are nowhere near as effective as we were lead to believe.

And no, I don’t remember this at all:

Remember, we were originally told that the vaccines would give us immunity and we could not transmit the virus to other people. This was a complete lie by our governments, our health authorities, the vaccine manufacturers, the regulators and the health organisations.

I was told that I could still catch it, but if I did it would reduce my chances of getting it seriously and being hospitalised or dying. I was told that I’d still have to follow all the rules of lockdowns, etc because if I did catch it and was asymptomatic I could still pass it on, so haven’t a clue where you got your information from. And when I got my vaccine I was given a leaflet explaining all of that too.

I will agree with you regarding facemasks though. I was against them, think they gave a false sense of security and they didn’t do a thing.

Yes, it does a “tremendous number on the lungs” :joy:

1 Like

You said people have had vaccines and are still getting COVID and having long term tiredness etc after vaccination. We were told we would be immune after the vaccine and we were told we could not transmit the virus after being vaccinated. This was not true and the efficacy of 95% (Pfizer / Moderna) is now being questioned too - figures as low as 12% are being mentioned in the medical media.

Vaccines have different efficacy levels on each individual who is vaccinated with them. The baseline for this is the maximum vaccine efficacy (%) it can provide, determined through controlled clinical studies, however, the 95% we were told is now under question and looks like its nowhere near that now we have 2 years of data.

That being said, although you may have had the vaccine you may only measure (for example) 10% protection (on the scale of 0-100%) regarding COVID-19 so your mild symptoms are just as likely (probably more actually) to be from …

1. The virus wasn’t as potent in the first place
  2. Your natural immunity took care of the infection, not the vaccine
  3. A combination of 1 and 2

So you won’t know, unless you know the figure for the exact level of protection you had from the vaccine, just bear in mind it give you less and less protection as time goes on. So your 10% protection on day 1 of vaccination would be (say) 5% protection at 6 weeks and 0% at 3 months. If you caught COVID at 5-12 weeks its unlikely your vaccine did anything at all.

Asymptomatic COVID-19 is another myth. There is loads of information out there about it, but in a nutshell asymptomatic means you have COVID-19 virus but insufficient viral load to cause symptoms or to transmit it.

Good point on facemasks - totally agree.

1 Like

Please show me where I’ve said that people are still getting covid and having long term tiredness, etc. Because I definitely haven’t.

And I’ve already covered the bit about after vaccine. I’m not gonna keep repeating myself, I suggest you read what I write, instead of just keep on spreading what you want to spread. I was not, repeat, was not told that I would be immune after vaccine and couldn’t spread it and even given a leaflet after my vaccine explaining it all.

And who’s said otherwise.

^^^ here.

You said about asymptomatic covid here ^^^

That doesn’t say what you said I said:

You said people have had vaccines and are still getting COVID and having long term tiredness etc after vaccination

Where did I say they have long term tiredness?

Yes I know I mentioned asymptomatic, but I didn’t need an explanation of what it was. And my question was who had said otherwise to the explanation you gave, because I definitely didn’t.

You said you read it on a leaflet.

Asymptomatic spread of COVID was another lie by the way. I remember when it was used in the pandemic to tell kids “don’t kill granny”. How sick and twisted was that ?

Ah right - gotcha.

Sorry about that, my misunderstanding.

I still don’t understand your point. Asymptomatic means you have the virus, but don’t show any symptoms and was pointed out to us at all the press conferences.

We were told you can spread the virus when asymptomatic - you can’t there is not enough viral load to do it. There is not enough virus to give symptoms either.

Complete myth

1 Like

Well I haven’t heard anything about it lately, so don’t know if things have changed or not.

And can’t you see how silly this statement is:

There is not enough virus to give symptoms either.

Seeing that asymptomatic means having the virus, but showing no symptoms.

Yes - your agreeing with me but the point is that there is insufficient viral load to spread it either.

Remember when we were told we had to wear facemasks because we could spread the virus even if we were asymptomatic ?

Yes I do remember that, but as I say, I don’t know if things have changed or not and that they are now saying you can’t spread it. I’ve tried googling, but nothing comes up regarding the current way of thinking, so can only assume they still think you can. And until I hear otherwise from a medical professional that’s my way of thinking too.