United States passes one million Covid deaths

President Joe Biden said the country was marking “a tragic milestone” and each death was “an irreplaceable loss”.

It’s the highest official total in the world - although the World Health Organization believes the true death toll may be much higher elsewhere.

The US has also recorded more than 80 million Covid cases, out of a 330 million population.

Public health experts give several reasons for the high US death toll - including high rates of obesity and hypertension, overworked hospital systems, some vaccine hesitancy and a large older population.

A truly appalling statistic … :scream:

I blame Trump - his dissemination of misinformation misled millions of American citizens:

Published Sept. 30, 2020
Updated Oct. 6, 2021

1 Like

Yeah right :lol:

it was trumps vaccine program that was used and all the lefties moaned and complained when he closed the borders.

Biden screwed the whole thing up

As me if I care.

Interesting statistic from that article.

3 Likes

At the beginning of the pandemic, more older people with underlying medical conditions lost their lives. Their bodies couldn’t take the challenge.

I care about all lives, and all the people lost to this virus, and mourn with those families who lost loved ones. If you are human, you care.

3 Likes

The milk of human kindness curdled in my breast many many years past.

1 Like

@Omah , Yeah, and 50% of em had underlying gun shot wounds !!
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ah Todgy for some reason that makes you sound an awful sad misanthropist.

To what does this statement refer?

Is it intended to be a rebuttal, a slur or a joke?

:017:

1 Like

He is most certainly sad.

@Omah , Sorry Omah, l ain’t mastered the art of “quoting” yet,
I fort clicking reply attached my reply to the post ??
However , it concerns the report that American deaths from covid have passed the 1 million mark ,. It was meant to be
facetious rather than funny ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Not sad. Focussed. Certainly not a misogynist though, at least as long as they know and keep their place.

OK … :+1:

:icon_smile:

Here we go again…The WHO “Thinks”…
And of course the WHO’s figures are always correct aren’t they?

“It’s the highest total in the world - but the WHO thinks the true death toll may be higher elsewhere”.

1 Like

The WHO are the CCP’s shill

1 Like

Unsurprisingly, Biden government lied about the vaccines and politicised peoples health.

Biden is the worst president in American history.

1 Like

The senile old fool probably didn’t understand what was taking place.

Probably still doesn’t. Spends most of his weekends ay his home in Delaware staring out the window.

Kamala Harris is giving the most weird speeches too keep an eye out for them, they’re hilarious.

The latest :lol:

KAMALA: “We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together…We will work together”

:017:

1 Like

Worse than Trump that takes some doing, he made Johnson look whiter than white when it comes to honesty?

1 Like