Underrated films(any year)

I’m going to say “Roller Boogie”(1979) with Linda Blair, and Jim Bray. I watched it for the first time and it was actually good! It screams late 70s culture. I just love older films!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it but I’m with you on the 70s culture thing, very cheesy!
Nothing to do with Shepherd’s pie this time :wink:

1 Like

Early Willem Dafoe

Probably not one to go for if you enjoy a satisfying conclusion. I’ve never been quite sure of point of this film, quite dark in places although it’s one of my faves regardless!

1 Like

If you like older films, then try The Quiet Man (1952) in colour.
Excerpts below:-

1 Like

Oooh, what happened when they got to the pub ??? :flushed:

1 Like

Watch the complete film and then you will know :+1:

2 Likes

Unless there’s a film called Shepherd’s Pie…:laughing: