UK Which? - Best simple mobile phones

Continuing the discussion from UK Which? - Increasing demand for 'value' smartphones:

Instead of a complicated smartphone, you may want a no-nonsense mobile that gives you all the essentials without any fuss. Discover our top tips on buying the best simple mobile phone for you.

The best simple mobiles make light work of tasks such as making calls, sending text messages, and come with a range of helpful features. What’s more, they have terrific battery life and let you have clear phone conversations even when you’re surrounded by noise.

You can spend anything from £5 to around £200 on a simple phone – but with great phones available at surprisingly low prices, there’s no need to venture near a three-figure price tag for top quality.

:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting that. That’s a pretty big jump from those other phones to these flip phones.

I can get a TCL A3 for $40 or a Samsung Galaxy A03 for $50 or a Motorola Pure G for $60.

They’re older phones and locked to a carrier but that doesn’t bother me too much. I mostly use wi-fi anyway.