UK heatwave 2023 is finally here!

UK heatwave 2023 well we better get ready for it and we can’t complain about it FINALLY be here. Let’s enjoy it but keep well hydrated friends. Read article below from BBC news Scotland

1 Like

Taps aff !!

2 Likes

Thank goodness! Last year I was out hiking every day from March and this year has been rubbish in comparison. Hope the good weather stays for a while! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Has it it was a very cold wind today in London

1 Like

@Supernatural The weather has been very warm and getting hotter down here for around 4 days, so perhaps a heatwave might be on it’s way :+1:

1 Like

Well I wish it is a heatwave here, its old, cloudy and windy at 14c in Suffolk.

4 Likes

I should not gloat … but down in SW France it was gloriously sunny today and topped out at 27 degrees. Late afternoon game of petanque in the village square was almost too hot - we ended up tracking the shade of the trees. The beer afterwards outside the bar/tabac was very welcome.

1 Like

I thought this may make the UKers feel even warmer.

3 Likes

OMG I used to play Pétanque. That was fun. Haven’t played in decades. Thanks for the memories!

Not surprised as in Australia you’re into winter season, correct?

:grin::smiley_cat:

ive had a body warmer on its been that cold

2 Likes

Yes,not that the summer was up to much,thanks to La Nina

But it did mean we saved money not having to water the garden. :grinning:

1 Like

Ah yes Suffolk. My home is situated as far south as is possible without getting my feet wet, so the location does tend to warm up quicker than anything to the north and I consider any location north of the Watford Gap to be oop north which of course includes Suffolk. Since I retired over 20+ yrs ago, I have not renewed any visas that allow me to travel northwards past the Watford Gap :wink::point_right::blush:

1 Like

TO Day.

Overcast.

Windy.

AND very Cold.

1 Like

And its still cold.

On the 6th of June

1 Like