Twitter expected to accept Elon Musk’s bid to buy company

I don’t have any hard facts butterscotch, but it’s how society seems to work these days. If they want something to happen, they make it look like the people wanted it to happen.

A bloke’s got to earn a living Bruce…

Some guy I followed on Twitter (the creator of Discourse) just left the Twitter platform. I wonder how many others are doing the same. His tweets were legendary.

There are comings and goings all the time on twitter butterscotch…I think its been better since Elon took over.

1 Like

Better for some maybe. But lots more goings than not.

This was back in Nov/Dec 2022

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/twitter-lost-users-elon-musks-takeover-where-they-go

Then this forecast

Wow! Somebody has really got it in for twitter butterscotch…What did I say about the establishment wanting to rid itself of this perpetual thorn in the side…Did you think the establishment wouldn’t do such a thing, did you think that the establishment always has your best interests at heart…They are the biggest conspiracy theorists of all, and have the resources to make you believe almost anything…
:open_mouth:

Still don’t know who this “somebody” is. It’s clear that people are leaving the platform, people that I’ve chatted with before, and they’re taking their audience with them. It’s not hard to believe, having seen people I know with huge followings leave the platform, that others have as well, and others will follow suit in the future.

Did you know that Donald Trump was rumoured to return?
And the bloke who worked on the MRNA vaccines, Dr Robert Malone has also been reinstated.
You should hear what he has to say about the vaccine…
So a lot of people who were banned are now returning…And the truth is coming out!

1 Like

What a great move! Jumping on a sinking ship. /s

Maybe that’s why people are now leaving.

1 Like

More layoffs at Twitter - 50 more people laid off. According to this article, headcount reduced by almost 75% since Elon Musk bought Twitter. Some of the people laid off were those responsible for keeping operating systems running.