TV Channels Missing

We rescanned our main TV this evening as we occasionally do. Freeview is great at shifting things around :rage: and I wanted it set right for Christmas.
I have lost 3 of the main channels that we watch, Pick, 4Extra, and Great.
Noā€™s 31, 36, 50. Does anyone know if this freezing weather would stop them coming in? They are coming into a Freeview recording box.

Rox, you probably need a ā€œKnow it Allā€. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Know where I can find one? :joy:

Yes, but I ainā€™t prepared to say. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cooey, Iā€™m hereā€¦

Like you, I use a freeview recording box (irritatingly ITV hub stopped working on it as it stopped being supported a couple of months ago, so we canā€™t use catchup on any ITV channel)

Just updated the channels, and those three you refer to are still on ours, at those numbers. Weird.

1 Like

Really weird, I know they were there before the box was retuned. I recorded Charmed earlier today. This is why I wondered if the freezing weather was messing things upā€¦:slightly_frowning_face: :thinking:

No idea. Unless that thing you choose at the end about the order had something to do with it. Suggest you try and reload the list again on the off chance that it self corrects.

Or hit it with a hammer :wink::rofl::rofl:

Itā€™s a funny thing tuning my TV reports something like 66 channels of which I only watch one - ABC HD - occasionally if something is news worthy I might switch to ABC News. I just cannot tolerate the adverts on the other channels.

I have even taken to watching Youtube on my laptop because I canā€™t stand the amount of advertising it spews out now. 15 seconds of ads for a 3 minute video clip is something even the commercial TV channels wouldnā€™t contemplate (yet)

I removed the box and put the old one back, just to test the newer box is not at fault. Got one of the channels back (31) and the others are saying bad or no signal. So Iā€™m guessing itā€™s the weather stopping them from coming in. :sob:

1 Like