Tv advertising

Thank you Baz

You're Welcome Smiley Smiley

I don’t know what half of todays adverts are even advertising :roll_eyes:

Flashing lights, people jumping around …… I can’t see the connection with all that palaver to the actual product :thinking:

1 Like

I am sure I heard an ad for Low alcohol Guinness a few days ago, but I doubt it will taste the same!
It is good that less people smoke these days, but I get the feeling that they aim to stop us drinking alcohol & eating meat too!
Future life sounds quite worrying , but if global warming is going to kill us all…why are they bothering? :icon_confused:

Everything is finite, even this planet we inhabit, but that said, we cant simply give up and wither.

I was once told that most advertising is subliminal (no influence, in the conscious, but a big hit on your memory) such that we only feel “safe” with the highly advertised product.

I suspect that stores like Aldi, etc, suffer by not dealing the biggest names.

Also, they are trying to get across of feeling of racial harmony, for which they put, at least, three races into every happy family scene!

My TV habit, these days, is just to jump over the advert breaks by clicking fast forward (need to record the early bit of programs to make this work)

1 Like

Some of the biggest spenders are those making bottles of scent.

it’s amazing what I might achieve by wearing their scent!

1 Like

Go for it Tedc! :rofl:

I enjoyed those @LongDriver thanks.

1 Like

I do that too, but have the prog on & go & do something else for half an hour or so.

:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Early evening and sit down for a meal…TV on, and what do you get…

and if not…it is others, as off putting especially when eating.

I just flip around the channels, there is normally something else on another channel.

1 Like