Tushy Subject Luxury but Simple Inexpensive DIY!

You all know that during the Pandemic of 2020, the humble loo rolls were the first victim of lack. Had to resort to using inexpensive cleaning cloths which are colourful and looked like miniature face cloths.

However, earlier this year, I was watching videos about the luxurious Japanese loos with bidets. An easy find on Amazon for very low prices. Two items: one the bidet extendable hose and the valve to exchange from normal toilet water flow to transfer switch for spray function. Came to £20.

Make certain you know where the main water valve is and then flush the water remaining in loo. Do the installation of valve first then attach hose. Voilà!

Okay granted cold water, worse in winter, but cleaning back and front. Profitable for everyone. One hand function, put valve wheel to middle and control flow from handle.

Now, you’ll save on paper, you’ll definitely use less and enjoy a bit of luxury while saving money. You’ll definitely recover your £20 quickly!

Here are items links:

The valve required: JIJK 1/2 inch 3-Way T-Adapter Diverter Valve For Toilet Bidet Shower Head Diverter Valve, Shower Arm Mounted Diverter Valve Bathroom Hardware Accessory https://amzn.eu/d/8I8SjOa

The hose: Hand Held Bidet Sprayer - Stainless Steel Sprayer Shattaf Toilet Bidet Shower Head for Bathroom Sink or Toilet - with 59in ABS Flexible Telescopic Shower Hose and Bracket Holder https://amzn.eu/d/2yepbxn

Firstly, Amazon delivery is fast and your DIY installation a doddle.

Hopefully, it’ll help someone in your family!

That is clever but my husband doesn’t like the idea of attaching it to the toilet system :frowning:

We were lucky and didn’t go short of loo roll but I did buy these just in case …… you’re supposed to give yourself a good squirt!

1 Like

Just have a bath! What is the matter with you folks :smiley:

1 Like

You mean one of these? I fitted one several years ago for my Asian visitors.

1 Like

Pandemic panic ! I didn’t run out of wet wipes or toilet rolls

To graphic for me :roll_eyes: jet wash your derriere attachment ….no .
What wrong with bath/shower or biodegradable wet wipes.

Or just do a handstand in the shower…

2 Likes

Wet wipes block the sewer system, even biodegradable ones

1 Like

Easy Don’t put them down the toilet!

Don’t Karcher sell a range of products that would do a very similar job?
And you could also give the patio a quick blast, not simultaneously though, the neighbours might talk.

3 Likes

I’ll try that tomorrow…… :rofl:

You don’t have a bath every time you use the loo, though? :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

I do!!! every morning @ 7.08am

1 Like

That’s very precise!
You sound like a regular kinda fella :+1:

1 Like

Yes! There’s different models available. Mine is a twisted to make it smaller but super extendable and prevents the extra length of hose trailing on floor and becoming a dangling toy for cat :joy::joy::joy:

Here you go @spitfire This one handheld is extremely powerful. It’ll get you in all your nooks and crannies. It’s a DIY sprucing up!

I find a well “Lathered” middle finger is perfectly adequate :laughing:

Far to much info

All bathrooms in my home have separate bidets and I would not call them as luxuries.

Each to their own I suppose.

hqdefault (2)

1 Like