Tugendhat sets out his stance on Brexit, taxes and other issues

She sounds a right moo, doesn’t she?

Where do the Tories get them from? :nauseated_face:

But she could get the populist vote from the GB news watching Auntie Wokies

And the Brexiters still gullible enough to believe the Brexit they were promised is possible, but not happening because of the Remainers and the Civil Service :woman_shrugging:

Imagine the eye rolling from the Auntie Wokies if someone from the left played the race card like that :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

The problem is if she gets to take all her populist crap into the real world among the grown ups she’ll just find out it’s not happening, create a load more division in the country and with Europe and end up disappointing the people who were daft enough to believe her, just like Johnson

So, I hope they don’t choose her for the good of the country, on the other hand, she’d probably finish off the Tories for a good, long time

Going to be calling her Cruella Haverwoman from now on :rofl:

Ok its the mail.

## The ‘dirty dozen’ ready to ‘shred each other to pieces’: TWELVE Tory leadership contenders emerge with fears ‘wacky races’ battle is ALREADY turning nasty with Liz Truss branded 'mad, bad and dangerous to know’

Readers may note that, in reading through Tugendhat’s reasons for standing (above), he doesn’t say exactly what he’ll do about it!

Maybe that’s what we’re all failing to look for, as candidates put forward their words, what will they, actually, PROMISE!

:hamster:

Not in my opinion.

You build the economy. And if you’d listened to Ian King’s business show on Sky News this morning you’d have seen some positive reports and there’s lots of bills that have been passed ready to take effect, but sadly haven’t been spoken about because all the media want to concentrate on is gossip and bad news.

1 Like

Which comment are you referring to, Todger? The one about the woman herself, or the race/culture tack she may take?

Oh yes, I bet there’s not one candidate who doesn’t promise to cut taxes :coin:

And then they have the gall to have a pop at Labour for having a Magic Money Tree :rofl:

1 Like

When tories speak of tax cuts. They usually mean corporation tax, and
And their preferred method of recouping the tax loss to government coffers
is to skin the the workers via hidden taxes such as petroleum, alcohol and
tobacco , and now National lnsurance !!
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

2 Likes

The woman herself.

I prefer taxes to be made on ‘luxuries’ we buy, rather than through wage packets.

Yes, taxes on those things and other “luxury” goods are the most unfair, because everybody pays the same amount, regardless of how much they learn

And people on very low incomes pay the same tax to fill up their car as millionaires and are priced out of fairly simple luxuries

Tax should be based on income, profits and assets

Corporation tax is already far too low, with far too many loopholes to get out of paying any at all :rage:

I imagine there will be much grovelling and sucking up in the corridors of power for a while. :roll_eyes:

I can’t really see much difference between Wallace and Tugendhat, they seem quite similar

But there must be some because Tugendhat is the left of the parties favourite and Judd hates him, but not Wallace?

They’re all going to promote “Motherhood and apple pie” in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

But apple pie won’t get Brexit done. I predict they will carry on with rhubarb.

2 Likes

I do realise the economy is built .
The news is always full of so called gosip
No I didn’t listen to Sky I’ve been out all day …. Obviously I missed the gem do tell.

Tugenhat, Remainer and French citizen - he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the PM job.

2 Likes

Did anyone see Boris’s Dads poor performance on Hunted. :grinning:

well if other democracies are any example - labor is sweeping the democracies - Usa ; Nz ; Oz ; Ca and now your turn??

1 Like

Well, if so it will save Russia invading us.