Truss: 'Absolutely no shame' over tax cut U-turn

What a clown :lol:

It’s scary that someone so incompetent is in charge of the country :icon_eek:

The reporter said it well in the first bit when she said she’s had the worst start of any UK PM to date.

First comment sums up feeling of many:

Surely anyone responsible for so many car crashes should be removed from the wheel? Her stupidity and incompetence is literally breathtaking.

Well, her mate blamed the queen dying for his tax fumbling, so really…what chance has anyone got when they all point the finger at others?

1 Like

I almost feel sorry for her:

But I don’t - what on earth was she thinking when she thought she was qualified or able to run the country? It’s beyond belief!

1 Like

Ego…she blows with the wind, same as her predecessor. She already threw him (Kwasi) under the bus when the tax decision blew up, and I think if he decides anything else (without telling anyone) she will fire him to save herself. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

In a nutshell I don’t believe she’s capable of saving herself.

2 Likes

Hi

I think she is here for a while.

The Tories would be mad to try and replace her and an election would be the end of them.

Time will tell,to be honest I am just so fed up with it all, we have become a laughing stock,

4 Likes

There is t anyone I could think of off hand that is fit to run the country .

2 Likes

He also blamed the future labour government as well…

2 Likes

She forgot to say “The Lady’s not for turning”.

2 Likes

I think my 10 year old grandson could do a better job … he always manages to get what he sets out to get lol

2 Likes

It pains me to say this about a women ….she hasn’t the sense she was born with.

When has there ever been in modern times a cash trickle down from the wealthy to the less financially fortunate :thinking:

5 Likes

Her role was never meant to be to run the country for very long, but to see things through until the next GE.

2 Likes

I’ll have to go and look for that bit Primus…I wasn’t aware of it. How on earth can you blame something that hasn’t occurred, for your misdeeds in the present? Thats a new one on me! :joy:

The fear of having a Labour Government due to Truss’s incompetence will have had an adverse effect on the financial markets.

Yeah but no but even so ….why have a airhead at the helm :icon_neutral:

Because they will lose their majority and quite possibly the election itself, and don’t want to “waste” a potential decent future leader at this stage.

1 Like

It’s a massive risk …are you sure about that !

That’s my view, which IMHO makes sense. I don’t think they realised just what a complete disaster Truss was going to be.

1 Like

Said Liz to Kwasi…in an alternate universe

2 Likes

I don’t believe Tory’s needed to bother with the likes of Truss to guarantee an election loss :joy:

1 Like