Trump team fires back at claims that ex-president ‘smells’

I’m hesitant to put this up. There’s enough Trump stuff and this shows American politics in its worst light - like 5 year olds in a playground.

But this made me laugh.

A former Republican representative made the comment that Trump smells bad. Trump team fires back that the Republican farted on live TV. :icon_rolleyes:

It was pointed out that no one denied that Trump smells bad.

SMH :person_facepalming:

So we’ve come down to Trump level now.He’s very good at personal insults particularly aimed at women.

3 Likes

He’s amazingly good at getting away with them. Imagine if anyone else said what he did. They’d be toast.

2 Likes

It’s a tricky one, a moral dilemma

I’m so ashamed to sink to their level but I so want to believe it’s true and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. He does look as if he might stink, doesn’t he? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course we should really be concentrating our thoughts on what happened in Maine

But if you live by populism, there’s a good chance you’ll die from it

Wouldn’t it be ironic if his attempts to get re-elected were brought down by this rumour that he’s a stinker and it puts people right off him, rather than by the appalling things he’s done and said?

1 Like

I’ve been wondering what Trump could possibly say or do that would make him less electable.

Since they say AI will be used in this election, is there anything that could be created that would turn favor away from him?

I couldn’t think of anything. It seems like the worse he gets, the more people want to vote for him.

1 Like

At one time, I did a lot of research on Trump supporters because I was backing someone in the 2020 election. The more I read, the more confusing it got. There are a lot of theories out there but none of them really adequately explain what went on.

Hi

What I find very scary is that the West can have Trump and Boris as leaders,

Two lying, immoral, arrogant gits.

2 Likes

They know how to exploit populism, self-interest, gullibility and the worst aspects of human nature for their own ends, Nigel Farage is much the same

People are prepared to ignore the lies and lack of morals and principles if they promise them what they want

And then the same people are dumb enough to be surprised when they behave true to form and don’t fulfil the promises they never had any intention of keeping anyway, while exploiting the situation to their own ends

The people who ignored Johnson’s obvious faults and lack of morals and voted for him just to get Brexit landed us with a PM during Covid who had no principles or strength of character to do anything but feather his own nest and keep his chums snouts in the trough

AFAIK, the smell is not described on this thread so:

Former GOP lawmaker Adam Kinzinger has revealed new details about Donald Trump’s alleged bad odour, claiming that he reeks of a combination of several unsavoury scents including “armpits, ketchup, a butt”.

Speaking on The MeidasTouch Network on Thursday, Mr Kinzinger reignited the claims around the former president’s “not good” smell and launched into a lengthy description of it.

“It’s not good. The best way to describe it… take armpits, ketchup, a butt and makeup and put that all in a blender and bottle that as a cologne,” he said.

:078:

Social media has not taken kindly to the discovery of the two black rectangular pads spotted under the former president’s feet while he was speaking at Mar-a-Lago.

“What is Trump standing on here? How often does he use these?” one account asked in an X post, which included a photo of Mr Trump’s shiny black shoes leaning on the pads.

One user joked, “Trump needs toe pads to stand up without falling over. What an aLpHa MaLe!”

Others posted photos of him leaning forward (without the pads) at press conferences.

Others speculated that his forward lean could be an indicator of health issues.

“That forward lean is an indicator of Frontotemporal Dementia. (1) Some have thought he was in early stages when he ran in 2016. MAGA candidates relax: it progresses slowly,” a user postulated.

Another account posted another list of symptoms for Frontotemporal Dementia — but incorporated another rumour circulating about Mr Trump: “a decline in personal hygiene.”

(1) I’ll vote for that … :+1:

Quantitative Balance and Gait Measurement in Patients with Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer Diseases: A Pilot Study - PMC.

Patients with FTD have a tendency to tilt forward, but AD have tendency to tilt backward. This unique information indicates a differential pattern of balance and gait impairment subclinically in cortical dementias.

“Loss of empathy and other interpersonal skills.For example,not being
sensitive to another person’s feelings.”
That’s not a symptom that’s his personality.

I’d be more worried about people eating objects. I wonder if he does that.

He’s put his foot in his mouth a few times.

1 Like