Travel videos

Everyone puts up pictures but only a couple of members show videos and I don’t know why. Seeing a video of places is far more interesting than just snapshots. Posting a video is just as easy as putting up photographs so lets see some please

For example here is on I took in Norway

or the pipe player in Sicily

OK…

1 Like

Bruce yours are Dashcam videos,nothing wrong in that but what about showing camcorder videos as well

Our Car.

Processing: MVI_0015 (1).MP4…

Sorry, don’t think its worked.

I put mine onto youtube as unlisted if only for this forum then copy the address in youtube studio as against ones for the public

I don’t think that is fair, the cruise video was not dashcam and they are also edited to make interesting.

I don’t use a camcorder or at least not very often.

Sorry Bruce
To me it looks like a lot of individual photos strung together,Not what I would call a video as such

Here’s another “not a video”.

correct not a vieol as such . Why not show one as a “proper” video with panning and movement etc like this for example. You have the skill so go for it

Well, 50% of the people taking part in your travel video thread think it is a video even if it doesn’t include a rhino.

Where does it show 50 percent of the people etc?

There are two people commenting on what constitutes a video. One thinks it is, one thinks it isn’t so one out of two.

1/2 x100 = 50%

QED

As more data comes to hand then this can be revised

Bruce
Yet again your ability has no bounds. Even as a mathamatician doing complicated equations holds no barriers . You must be a member of MENSA at least. :rofl: :wink:

I know. It’s a curse but I carry off well.