Tonight's Corrie

You’re welcome marpaul. :slight_smile:

Michelle never mentions her REAL son at all does she.

Remember that stupid storyline they brought out a few years ago now that Ryan was switched at birth in the hospital and he wasn’t Michelle’s real son. For awhile we saw her real son and his family.

What a stupid storyline that was, I think Corrie regretted that one as it’s never been mentioned again. :wink:

Oh yes, I had forgotten all about that! :lol: The storyline that never was! :roll: :lol:

Yes I know, I keep thinking that as well, it was a silly story line anyhow!

I was amazed that Mary outfoxed Roy at the chess game, maybe Roy is now concerned that Mary is a closet Pawn Star. Lol.

Its getting good isn’t it. Poor Roy won’t know what hit him once Mary makes her mind up. Do you remember when she went all weird and held Norris hostage when they were in a remote cottage?

We may see a new exciting Roy by the time Hayley returns!:lol:

Don’t think the Forbidden Fruit is one of Roy’s five a day, but then again…

:lol::lol::lol:

Mad Mary and poor Roy. Hope she doesn’t get her hooks into him. Glad they enjoyed the Elgar concert tonight though! :smiley:

Now then, Stella and Karl and Sunita and Dev. I’m glad Stella clod Karl out tonight and if she’s any sense (which she has) she won’t have him back. Fine acting tonight by all, except of course Dev, who has to be the worst actor ever in Corrie. He makes my skin crawl and he’s cheesier than a block of smelly Gorgonzola! :lol:

Agree with you Molly it was good to watch tonight. Boy wasn’t Sunita honest with Dev, I almost felt sorry for him!!

There are a lot of gullible women like poor Stella, who have no idea what their partner is doing behind their back.

I is a Mollie, nor’a Molly! We’ve been here before! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, yes Sunita was totally honest and, oddly enough, I respected her for that, even though it hurt Dev very badly. She could have lied to him and begged his forgiveness, but she didn’t.

If no kids had been involved, I wouldn’t have blamed her for having a fling to be honest, but now it’s messy, and it will get worse. :frowning:

Where’s Jeremy Kyle when we need him? :mrgreen:

I have no admiration for anyone who betrays a partner. She should have had the courage to leave him if she was unhappy in their relationship, before starting a relationship with some one else.
She played both ends against the middle and went crawling back to Dev when she was rejected by that creep of a man.
I find betrayal quite dispicable.

Sunita doesn’t seem to worry about the kids much though does she. She seems to put herself first and dosen’t worry about how the children will cope without her when she just goes off!

Dev and Sunita seem to like living the single lives without children it seems to me.

Why is it that when they show inside hospitals in soaps there’s never many other people around when usually hospitals are heaving with people! Also when they are in hospital it always shows them in an individual room on their own, never in a ward… If only hospitals were really like that, it would be wonderful. :smiley:

I just wish they would write Sunita, Dev and lover-boy out altogether.I’m really fed up with that storyline.

Nooooo, it’s a really good storyline and it’s only just started. We want something to spice up Corrie.:smiley:

Is it just me or does Sunita resemble a ventriloguist’s dummy when she speaks? It’s only her bottom lip that seems to move. Oh, just me then …

Any one watching The antique Road trip, we cant have tea till its over as I love it. Also love Put your money where your mouth is, great.

Yes we watch it. I have to get tea ready for 5-15 so I can sit down & watch it. These are all repeats but I still enjoy them.:lol:

yes thats the beauty of a failing memory, you have so much to watch.