Tonight's Corrie

Over the years Corrie seems to have introduced characters with a bit of a bang, and they start off being horrible. But somehow a lot of them develop into characters that can be likeable in the end.

Yes this is soo true. Remember when the Battersby’s arrived!! I also think the new Ryan looks older than he’s meant to.

I’m so pleased Peter’s gone as he was doing my head in!

Wonder what’s going to happen with Roy and Mary :-D:-D

Oh that is very funny,they are both so good and couldnt you wring Norris’s neck, I know someone like him!

I reckon that new Ryan is there for eye candy for the girls. :wink:

Not liking the new Ryan, he’s changed a lot, and not just in his looks.

The new Ryan is turning out to be a manipulator and a user. Awful traits. Time will tell how it turns out but this type usually get what’s coming, one way one another.:lol:

No, I’m not keen on the new Ryan either.

And didn’t Ryan become a right cropper tonight!!

I keep thinking that I’ve seen him before from something else but can’t think what.

If you watch Emmerdale there’s a likeness with him and Megan’s son, Robbie.

I can’t take to Ryan at all and it was a delight watching Eva work her feminine wiles on him to expose him for pretending to have an injury.

I’ve got a feeling that Michelle is going have a lot of trouble with that boy. :twisted:

I love the Roy and Mary thing at the moment, with Mary lusting over Roy’s body! I think that’s really comical. :lol::lol:

Roy and Mary, this should be fun to watch.:lol: Poor Roy.:shock:

Roy has no idea about the wiles of Mary:lol:

Thanks for the link, I’ll have a look.:smiley:

You’re welcome marpaul. :slight_smile:

Michelle never mentions her REAL son at all does she.

Remember that stupid storyline they brought out a few years ago now that Ryan was switched at birth in the hospital and he wasn’t Michelle’s real son. For awhile we saw her real son and his family.

What a stupid storyline that was, I think Corrie regretted that one as it’s never been mentioned again. :wink:

Oh yes, I had forgotten all about that! :lol: The storyline that never was! :roll: :lol:

Yes I know, I keep thinking that as well, it was a silly story line anyhow!

I was amazed that Mary outfoxed Roy at the chess game, maybe Roy is now concerned that Mary is a closet Pawn Star. Lol.

Its getting good isn’t it. Poor Roy won’t know what hit him once Mary makes her mind up. Do you remember when she went all weird and held Norris hostage when they were in a remote cottage?

We may see a new exciting Roy by the time Hayley returns!:lol:

Don’t think the Forbidden Fruit is one of Roy’s five a day, but then again…