Today starting with a bang

I’m going to start off the day embarrassing myself again.
First have you ever taken a drink and with a mouthful of liquid a cough suddenly comes upon you. You know at this stage that spray is imminent. This happened to me with my coffee this morning, and even though I covered my mouth. I still got some on my monitor. Usually no problem, as a photographer I keep plenty of lens wipes. So I, of course went to clean my monitor. My computer went absolutely crazy and I suddenly remember it’s a touchscreen. A feature I never use. Took me 10 minutes to figure out what I had done on my computer. I had stuff up there I had never seen.
Note to self . Turn off computer before cleaning screen. :100: :100:

3 Likes

Or…turn away from the computer so you don’t spray it?!

I occasionally have this happen when I’m drinking something. Its like my brain forgets to co-ordinate the breathing with the drinking, and it results in a most unladylike coughing fit. TMI, but there you have it. You are not alone in choking! :joy:

Wasn’t time believe me. What a mess. :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

1 Like

Glad you are ok though…it can cause a bit of panic at the time!

1 Like

Nope irritation. :smiley: :smiley:

Three irritable ‘kids’ in the back of Car…awaiting to board a Ferry from Calais to Dover after a very long journey.
…Passed over 3 Yogurts in Tubs…One greedy boy suddenly snatched one of the now open Tubs of Yogurts …resulting in it ending up on the ceiling of the car up the back of the seats over their clothes and screaming, was bedlam…who knew a little tub could travel so far in a short time… :astonished: :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :100:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. I don’t want to clean it up, but funny nonetheless. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That wouldn’t happen to me coz I’m an ear-breather😉

This was aimed at Danny, so I’ve no idea why it went to Pixie :man_shrugging:

1 Like

whats that LongDriver?

With the amount of flailing around I do amidst a coughing fit, you would be a nose holder, lemme tell ya! :joy:

2 Likes

Prob cause you pressed the wrong one… :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:
tis a man thing… :innocent:

2 Likes

Ya really don’t want to know . . . . does she Danny LOL

1 Like

That’s why I don’t like to be drinking anything when I’m reading the forum,

1 Like

You can turn off the touch screen, I have done that on my laptops I think the touch screen is useless with a keyboard and mouse/touchpad. Unfortunately some deals come with a touch screen

1 Like

My kids had similar incidents with those “popper” drinks, where squeezing the carton resulted in the drink squirting out the straw in a jet. Probably not as disastrous as yogurt but sticky nonetheless.

Thank goodness some company came up with those rigid plastic containers that prevented them being squeezed.

1 Like