Toasties in the evening

Behave you lot, I have just had a telling off about my cholesterol levels so no cheese in my toasties :010:
Just mushrooms :frowning:

How high is your cholesterol did they say Meg? Are you taking any statins? My doc wants me to, but that worries me.

Gosh, isn’t it hard to stay exactly on topic!!
I don’t think I can do this. . . :frowning:

Not having too many cheese toasties will help Mups :slight_smile:
( OT No statins if I can avoid it :slight_smile: )

Yes, I expect you’re right Meg.
I haven’t got much of a sweet tooth, but I do like a bit of cheese.

Today’s toastie is smokey streaky bacon and fried tomato on hot buttered toast.

I have been waiting for your announcement all day!

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0127.gif

It can be quite stressful wondering what delicacy Malcolm will be teasing our tastebuds with each day , but having to wait for his announcement for almost 24 hours is a cruel and unfair treatment of his fanbase.
Personally I believe the announcement should be made in the morning so that readers can dash out and get the necessary ingredients in order to make their own. At this time of night the only place open is the local garage, who lack the toastie expertise. Get your act together Malc! :twisted:

I can see your point Rehab. It might be better to say what he is going to cook, rather than tell us after he’s eaten it.
Perhaps he would rather wait and see how it turns out first. :wink:

Now stop leading me astray, and just wait patiently for tomorrow’s recipe. :smiley:

Good point Mups, maybe the chef has had a few toastie disasters that he has not shared with us, like lettuce and faggot toastie for example.
I am holding off purchasing anything more till the next recipe, I am still working my way through the 6 loaves of bread trying to keep up :slight_smile:

Oh do stop it Rehab, you are so naughty, I nearly wee’d meself.
http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0168.gif
You will get us into big trouble.

I blame Malcolm, My mentor on all things toastie, I hear his voice in my head…‘walk towards the light Rehab…cheddar is the one and only true cheese…’

Meg…Please delete my Toasties thread, it has been hijacked and is now just full of sarcastic comments

flounce alert!
For goodness sake grow up…your posts are funny and informative and bring a smile to my lips at least. Stop being a girls blouse and post today’s toastie :smiley:

In what way has the thread been hijacked Malcolm :confused: the topic is still mainly about toasties .
Are you saying there shouldn’t be a degree of humor in a thread about toasties :slight_smile:

Rehabs Tasty Toastie for Friday

Today’s toastie is…a slice of cheddar cheese between two slices of toasted bread.
Thank you.

Tomorrow there will another exciting toastie recipe.

I am so sorry Rehab, but I have to confess that I also added a slice of ham to mine.:blush: :lol::lol::lol:

I do like a cheese and mushroom toastie but best of all is a panini, that bread is designed for the best toasties ever.

Damn! That was tomorrow’s Tasty Toastie recipe, I will have to go back to the kitchen and invent another :frowning:

Mushrooms and watercress toastie, healthy and tasty :slight_smile: