Tiverton and Honiton by-election - Lib Dem Win

You’re nit-picking. End of digression.

1 Like

I called Dowden a minister, you said he was a sinecure. I replied;

If you wish to nit pick; anything you can do, I can do better :grinning:

No, you can’t.

Your post 21:

Neil Parish said that people in the constituency had voted against a “very unpopular prime minister” who is “living in a parallel universe”.

:ringer_planet:

Labour lost their deposit - no mention of this by Starmer I notice. Too busy crowing about the Wakefield result, even though they lost 5000 votes since 2019.

1 Like

I don’t think the loss off £500 will affect the Labour Party’s finances to any great extent. The Tiverton by-election was a lost cause for Labour and, apparently, Labour has instructed frontbenchers not to travel to campaign for the forthcoming Tiverton & Honiton by-election in an apparent attempt to give the Lib Dems a better chance of victory over the Tories.

Labour lost its deposit in the south and the Lib Dems lost theirs in in the North. Tactical voting to get rid of tories. A great result for the people who want an honourable PM and not a lying, self serving buffoon, overseeing a corrupt Government. The tory MPs had a chance to remove him, but overwhelmingly kept him in place; much to the disgust of every decent human being in the country. The result, however, is ignored by Boris who wants to continue despite the country’s lack of trust in him or his Cabinet.

3 Likes