Time do you waste yours

Time seems to go fast as you get older.
Observations of Your Spent Time Each Day?
My Day starts usually quite early…around 6.00 am as an average.
Once up and running My Day takes on just varied things. Even gone to the local wildlife park whilst still dark, alone.
Could be baking planning or not planning. I do not do routine so much. I get told the cover’s get thrown back at some unearthly o’clock and the lights go on and off a lot but that is only a minor mention over a cuppa around after 8.00.
Husband takes out the Cats for a walkabout first.
After that anything can transpire…are you ready to go to so and so is a regular one…
So that is a start off point from me…How about anybody else’s Time…How do you spend it…?
Or Waste It…

I recreate stuff, in waiting mode. :biking_man:

Waiting for what?

I don’t know. :laughing: :biking_man:

I start off well…up early, have coffee, out with the dog. I usually have a list of things to do…and they get done, just not necessarily in order. I’m easily distracted, and go off on tangents of curiosity. I end the day happy though and that’s the main thing I suppose. :joy: Never a wasted day.

3 Likes

The only time I feel I’m wasting time is when I’m on this site. :wink:

3 Likes

That is not Wasted… Easy that is. :thinking: :017:

maybe lost your Helmet… :kick_scooter:

to waste it, spiteful

I wonder if the pandemic has made people lazy? I tend to take much longer over jobs or put them off until the next day so as to spread them out over a longer period.

1 Like

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds worth of distance run’
Yours is the earth and everything that’s in it
And what’s more you’ll be a man my son.

seems poetic to moi…but could have got that so wrong

p.s.

No, I waste yours. :smiley: :biking_man:

Goodnight All.

on yer bike you

I was always regimented when working. Preparing dinner, laundry, always cleaning the house before I went out for the day, etc.

It took me three years after retiring to go easy on myself, and not feel guilty if I hadn’t accomplished five chores for the day. I get up now, have two coffees, and then don’t punish myself if my walk comes before the chores. I am getting better, I deserve lots of free time. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I certainly do and I am fine with. Most of my life I worked 7 days 5 of them 12 shifts so if at 67 I cannot waste time there is something far wrong.
One could argue that one persons time wasting is another persons good use of time.

1 Like

See, if you get up early, you’ve got a bit more to waste. :grinning: :biking_man:

If I get up an earlier i will meet myself going to bed. :smiley::smiley:

On that reckoning, you have a whole extra eight hours to waste over the average slumbering being. :biking_man: