Thursday 10 September 2026

Good morning, nothing much going on today but the forecast showers have not yet materialised, probably waiting for me to get half way to the shop

My mobile phone needs topping up, credit dosnt seem to last nearly as long as it used to

Have a good day

2 Likes

Good Morning all.

This morning I was, as a Midnight Oil fan, drawn to the house featured on the Diesel and Dust Album

We should have visited yesterday arvo when the sun was in front of it

Went on a car ferry across the mighty Murray

Have a good one

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

We are still struggling with the heat of this scorching Summer we’ve been having, even my fitness class at the gym has postponed its starting date until October. I understand perfectly being it a course for seniors.
We had a violent storm the other day, torrential rain and hail, flooded roads in our nearby town, it seemed to have cooled down after that, but how wrong we were! Temperatures still reaching high 30s.

Great photos you’ve been posting of your trip @Bruce.

Now for some icecream! :smiley:
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much as I have been doing this Summer. :grin:

2 Likes