Throw the towel in

Could you throw the towel in whilst old friends are still around?

2 Likes

It all depends how you use it.

1 Like

Probably not, I’m a champion of lost causes and underdogs. Believe in losers :heavy_check_mark:

Depends on the situation and if it’s really up to me.

I’ll have to think on that one as nearly all of my lifelong friends have gone before me. Although thinking as I type, I do have a very tenacious grip on my life so I wont leave quietly :wink::+1:

Me, no, I would not just give up. I do believe in positive thinking and to some degree self-healing. But there are some fights that are just unwinnable and perhaps not worth the effort, In which case it would possibly be more prudent to go gently into that long good night,

1 Like

No never,there are ways round to most things.

1 Like

When I go you will all know, cause they will have to drag me screaming and kicking,unless of course they send my grandfather for me…lol

I might do that next month. I’m feeling very lonely in any crowded rooms or online space these days. I’m just talking to myself so, I’m considering going back to my blog post and just chatting there.

I’m fed up of backstabbing and being ignored. I love to give and take but when all I’m doing is giving, that’s empty as I feel I don’t belong…

Thanks!
proxy-image

Comoan hen, you must always be the driver and not the passenger…
if you think back to any bad stuff, i bet you were a passenger
be the driver, your made of good stuff, but you have to drive

2 Likes

No, I would never throw in the towel on any person I have the privilege to call a friend.

1 Like

Aw shucks thanks @Crabby Douglas! Life sometimes was bit difficult and I was disappointed. So, for love’s sake, I became the passenger and I disliked it. So, now I’m in the imaginary driver’s seat. Vroom vroom…

PS, drivers licenses were lost during Pandemic. I can get mine back but currently it’s the lack of funds and no vehicle…:upside_down_face:

Well i have a car that i share with a friend who lives here [no not in my room…lol] but it has a hic-cup it has a problem with its emmissions and requires a new part that is not readily available, so far we have waited two months for it to come from, it is weird little car a citroen [now spelt Shitroen] a citroen catcus…lol… i usually driveRenaults and never had a problem now this… i can only use it to go to the Supermarket, no further, so not a happy bunny… i cant find my lisence, but its way down my list of things to worry about… so chill out and enjoy your summer…

1 Like