Thoughts on Hospital Beds

Not as lucky as your collegues though. :001:

Perhaps beds/mattresses ought to have little emblems stuck onto them whenever someone dies in them. A bit like fighter planes have in something drawn on them to signify the number of kills they had.

That’s a good idea, Dex. It might even reduce the demand for hospital beds.

Hi

When it comes to insults Harbal you are a non event.

Now if Ripple, Morti, Art, Twink , Rhian , ST etc, or one of the Mods had a go at me I would stop and learn and apologise.

You do not fall into that category.

Indeed. Maybe once they’ve reached a certain level, they could be sent to be used in particular “relevant” wards. Could give a couple of examples, but this would lead to (prbobably correct) abusive complaints from some members, so will leave it to your imagination.

In other words, you would stop being a little twerp for them, but not for me.

Even so, swimmy, I still don’t think it would be enough to get you into their pants. :102:

I was asked about it once while in one, and my reply was, does it matter, if the staff flipped the mattress over.?

I guess that would depend on how many times they’ve flipped the mattress over recently.

true…honestly my thought would lean more toward getting off the same way I got on, under my own steam…

Yep. It would be nice if they could wait until you’d got off it before they flipped it

Bleedin hell Harbal you’re a nasty piece of work aren’t you.
I surmise that’s how you gets your kicks out of life?
On forums.

that’s for sure…

Hi John. Sometimes a reply can get lost in a long thread. You might like to quote who you’re replying to so it removes all doubt (also tends to flag up that someone has made a reply to you directly, I think).

Anyway, have a look here https://forum.over50schat.com/t/how-do-i-quote-posts/80405/9

Afterwards, to return to this page, hit u on your keyboard.

Pure evil, Morticia. :096:

I wouldn’t call you evil. You’re just obviously a little warped.

Crickey! That’s somewhat morbid thinking isn’t it? If I’m in hospital then I’ve had other more important things to consider.

“Warped” might be a better word for it, Morticia, but not one I’m completely comfortable with. :grimacing:

Can’t we just call it a character flaw? :001:

and if they tipped the patient out first!

1 Like

Its has to be preferable on a Trolley, it you can accept being pushed around. :innocent: :biking_man:

I’ve never thought about it but I will now! Cheers Harby lol