Thoughts on Hospital Beds

Hi

You will however die in yours, unless you die elsewhere.

We all die, simple fact of life.

I wish you a good painless passing, but you are beginning to annoy me.

My job was to protect all, now retired, I am happy to have the choice not to bother.

I suppose there is an undeniable logic to that, Swimmy. :001:

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, Swimmy, I was under the impression that Iā€™d been annoying you for ages.

That makes me feel safer, for some reason. :017:

As Freddie Mercury sang ā€œNothing really Mattresses to meā€. :sleepy:

1 Like

@swimfeeders hi Swimmy , not just during C19 I know someone who works at the county hospital and she said there were 15 ambulances queuing last week.
A&E is packed with minor problems because so many people canā€™t access a GP in person just now.

Hi

Meg, I get a telling off for not ringing them earlier, which is why I end up in Resus every time.

I keep telling them they say all the time do not ring 999 unless it is life threatening.

My definition of life threatening and theirs is somewhat different.

I do get well looked after however.

They look up my medical history and it is Blues and Twos all the way in.

I joke with them that is because they do not want the paperwork if I die in the Ambulance.

They agree.

My going away bag has numerous bars of chocolate in it for the staff.

That goes down well.

Hi

Harbal, you are lucky that I have now retired.

You would not have got a look in as a potential target for violence when I was the Boss.

I have no doubt at all that you you will get a look in by one of my woke successors.

They have to spread their resources much thinner due to the cuts and the focus on woke issues.

Which, in a nutshell, means that many more will suffer.

Not as lucky as your collegues though. :001:

Perhaps beds/mattresses ought to have little emblems stuck onto them whenever someone dies in them. A bit like fighter planes have in something drawn on them to signify the number of kills they had.

Thatā€™s a good idea, Dex. It might even reduce the demand for hospital beds.

Hi

When it comes to insults Harbal you are a non event.

Now if Ripple, Morti, Art, Twink , Rhian , ST etc, or one of the Mods had a go at me I would stop and learn and apologise.

You do not fall into that category.

Indeed. Maybe once theyā€™ve reached a certain level, they could be sent to be used in particular ā€œrelevantā€ wards. Could give a couple of examples, but this would lead to (prbobably correct) abusive complaints from some members, so will leave it to your imagination.

In other words, you would stop being a little twerp for them, but not for me.

Even so, swimmy, I still donā€™t think it would be enough to get you into their pants. :102:

I was asked about it once while in one, and my reply was, does it matter, if the staff flipped the mattress over.?

I guess that would depend on how many times theyā€™ve flipped the mattress over recently.

trueā€¦honestly my thought would lean more toward getting off the same way I got on, under my own steamā€¦

Yep. It would be nice if they could wait until youā€™d got off it before they flipped it

Bleedin hell Harbal youā€™re a nasty piece of work arenā€™t you.
I surmise thatā€™s how you gets your kicks out of life?
On forums.

thatā€™s for sureā€¦

Hi John. Sometimes a reply can get lost in a long thread. You might like to quote who youā€™re replying to so it removes all doubt (also tends to flag up that someone has made a reply to you directly, I think).

Anyway, have a look here https://forum.over50schat.com/t/how-do-i-quote-posts/80405/9

Afterwards, to return to this page, hit u on your keyboard.

Pure evil, Morticia. :096: