Those who have partners/ wives/ husbands

When you go out say for a walk or walking around town, do you hold hands, or maybe you walk arm in arm…or maybe you do neither?

1 Like

We go in opposite directions :smiley:

2 Likes

Nooooo :rofl: We’d feel soppy!

1 Like

We’ve linked arms since our first time out together with her always in the inside in relation to road traffic.

2 Likes

You are such a gentleman,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Never thought of feeling soppy, that’s interesting.

Yes, of course l do with the man l am with. It’s lovely and they always walk on the outside too!

I don’t like arm in arm, it’s too Darby and Joan, for me!

2 Likes

That’s so nice to hear,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Always, either hands or arms…

3 Likes

Lovely,:heartpulse:

Just a question, why would some think it soppy?:slightly_smiling_face:…to hold hands

Oooh, no. No PDAs here (public displays of affection) other than a very rare instance in which DH might take my hand to navigate me around or through something. That said he always takes the outside protective position when we walk or sit. That earned him a lot of points early on :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

I generally go arm in arm or hand in hand with Mr M unless I don’t !
I like arm in arm especially when it’s cold !

1 Like

We walk but holding hands is a bit difficult when we have the dogs.

1 Like

All 3 really but, for some reason I’ve never been able to fathom, V likes to be on the outside so her handbag is between us.

1 Like

It has only just occurred to me but nether of my wives ever carried a handbag. I don’t know what that says about me or them. Also my first wife would have gone potty if I had insisted on walking on the outside she liked to be on my right (or me on her left depending on how you looked at it)

1 Like