Thomas Markle

I think it’s very sad, time to let go the grudges I think and be a bit forgiving, blood is thicker than water and there’s a lot of shared life there. She’ll regret it if is she doesn’t

When Archie was a baby, I used to think he looked a bit like him and I can still see it

Some things are unforgivable.

Yes like that Oprah interview.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you Muddy.

But was what was said correct? I fancy a great deal was and look forward to what Harry includes in his soon to be published further exposé.

I didn’t know anything about that, Todger?
What’s he writing about now I wonder, and when is that due out, any idea?

It’s been widely made known that he’s just waiting for Lizzie to pop her clogs before he spills the beans.

Oh No . . . that doesn’t sound good.
If he starts publicly running down his family again, he’ll get lynched.
I really don’t think people should go public - and make an income out of it - over family issues.

Don’t be concerned @Mups . I’m afraid @The_Artful_Todger isn’t in Harry’s loop of insider info as to what he may or may not do should the queen expire. Well, except in his narrow and tiny fantasy world he lives in alone.

Righty, is there any truth in it about Meghan might go into politics later on, do you know?
I have heard this two or three times now over here.

No, I doubt it. She is more focused on charities and world famine, despite what your tablets spew out. She isn’t likely to run for office any time soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, ok.
These journalists have got to think of something to gabble about, to earn their wages ey.

1 Like

I totally agree. What we see going on in the UK is also only excerpts, which is one reason I normally don’t put much stock in it. I only comment when I see live interviews or live broadcasts, happening at the moment.

1 Like

There’s quite a bit of stuff already been published in the MSM about this (along with denials from the expected quarters!). Try googling “Harry new book after queen dies”.

Just googled this as requested. Got this from US media.

1 Like

Maybe she should stop travelling by private jets and give it to charity instead .

Exactly BUT one needs to try to separate the vested interest that each publisher has. My opinion? He/they probably will spill more of the dirt because I have no doubt there’s a shed load available to spill that needs spilling. Only time will tell but ----

Have you ever spent any time in the UK?

Yes, I have. A month in 1989, then 2 weeks in 2015, and another 2 weeks in 2018.
I also have 8 friends living in various parts of England that I am in contact with monthly. Also, one gal and I speak each week for an hour at a time, often discussing politics in both our countries. This is why I contradict what I know is your gossip, and not facts.
An added comment, Harry and Meghan aren’t often in our news. We are a much larger country than England, in size and population. There is more for us to pay attention to besides regular folks like these two. No such thing as royalty here.
Does that about answer your snarky question??
Thought it might.

2 Likes

“Snarky” question? Whatever are you on about?