This is what a huge number of people think about the toad, Farage

Are we supposed to be a ‘Democratic’ country Chilli…? I will accept the vote of the people whichever side the coin lands on.

2 Likes

Nigel Farage is the establishment, exploiting us just as much as any of them, he only stands up to them when it serves his own purposes

I thought it was an excellent advert for the ban
Any establishment with the decency to exclude Farage gets brownie points in my book

2 Likes

Yup, it may well be true of our next PM but I’m an idealist so I hope not

But that’s not a reason to vote for people we already know are self-serving con artists is it?

I’d rather give someone new a chance and live in hope than vote for the likes of Farage, Sunak or Johnson

At least then we’d get a chance of someone with integrity, even if the odds are against it

If you vote for Farage or the Tories you do so knowing you’re voting for some with a track record of having none

5 Likes

https://x.com/benonwine/status/1808020381883670933

Enough is enough, is enough, but still the BBC Remains.

1 Like

The land of make believe for some, the land that our political parties have turned into the laughing stock of the world for the rest of us.

1 Like

https://x.com/HowardCCox/status/1808432023364657398

A farmer, seems a down to earth working man. Unless of course Channel 4 knows different.

1 Like

:astonished:

2 Likes

https://x.com/GarethReformUK/status/1808176144165777412

1 Like

Whatever the result on Friday, a betting certainty that the lies will not take too long to be validated along with the excuses.

Brilliant Cinders, I would vote for reform for that reason alone… :white_check_mark:

it’s what many sensible adults think. He’s very marmite.

1 Like

Another fine chap:

(Warning contains very strong language!)

(He needs to add labour to that list tho!)

1 Like

Labour have to up their performance, do the right thing and provide a level playing field.

Reform wins fifth seat in South Basildon and East Thurrock - BBC News.

1 Like

Yes but it was not wot I believed it was a dig at somebody that is all…
my hate of war is deep my hate of any violence against another is deep felt. I don’t want get boring but I Have some strong views on War promoters of this World

1 Like

Surprisingly. Starmer and Crew. Are significantly more familiar. >> With E Africa. …>> And has Almost Instantly. >>Revoked any further notions, of. Deportation’s to RWANDA. >> One Done and Dusted. 1k To go!! :wink:

One good thing about the toad is he split the tory vote in Wales, so neither of them got any seats here. The tories got totally annihilated :081:

Tories annihilated in Wales with NO seats - 2024 General Election! :044:

2 Likes

Yes it’s fair to say the only positive thing about reform was that it got rid of a lot of Tories

3 Likes

Get rid of Labour, then I will be a happy bunny.

1 Like

We might as well scrap the polling system and just elect a president because it’s such a farce as it is…At the end of the day, our government are just the tail of the dog.

2 Likes