This is my loyal

and faithful companion…he is at least 13 / 14 years of age now…he has ever only had eyes for me, he has never been interested in other people…some dogs are like that…where as Rosie my little girl I lost last year loved everyone.

That’s his own chair bed, he lets me know when he wants it to be turned into a bed, he has his own pillow as well,:joy:

6 Likes

That’s 98! He’s doing well.:slight_smile:
Our dog only likes me if she wants to mess around or go for a walk at all other times she’s my BH’s faithful companion.

1 Like

Some dogs, like mine and your BHs also others, have only got eyes for their owner, who they have bonded with…we are constantly in their eye gaze, my son has told me when he stays, Jack is constantly watching my every move,:grinning:

1 Like

I can see you have a strong connection just from the photo. Very alert and energetic for that age. Must have been quite a lively puppy! What breed is that? Looks like just the right size.

1 Like

Lovely hound pauline, what’s his name?
I bet you call him ‘Spot’, :grin:

1 Like

@pauline3 …. He looks a lovely little dog, Pauline…

1 Like

What a cutie pie. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, l have noticed that also Pauline !!
Tha male of the species is loyal to one person ?
Whereas the females are more gregarious ??
I see other posters mention this too !! :grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks everyone, he’s a Parsons Jack Russel,Annie, this dog is so fit,I have a job to keep up with him…as a puppy he wore me out, we used to walk for miles, plus his favourite ,was the ball launcher, on a few occasions he has knocked me over, with excitement, his name is Jack, OGF…:grinning:

Jack looks like a really intelligent dog, Pauline. I bet he is a lot of fun.

1 Like

ST…we are are so tuned into each other it’s unreal, he is extremely intelligent.:heartpulse:…a real character ,he’s given me years of fun and love,:heartpulse:

1 Like

I can see he is devoted to you and you alone. He’s a cutie.

1 Like

Aww he’s very cute Pauline - and it’s great he has his own sofa bed :lol:

1 Like

Lovely dog Pauline :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Alice Wonderland,:heartpulse: