This is just human Nature right

Went to see the challenges the other day obviously a long ish flim. Obviously there was a long queue for the ladies afterwards. A young woman joined the queue who was overtly bursting moving for foot to foot leges crossed etc clearly. As she looked so desperate I said she could go in front she was very polite and grateful for this however the woman behind me started objecting saying we all need the loo etc. surely it’s just human nature but if a person looks to be in more need you let them go first and hold on?

3 Likes

I would let them go before me if they looked desperate enough, although hard to know for sure if the leg crossing/hopping about thing, is genuine - i’d like to think it is!

I hope someone would do it for me.
I really wish they would provide more cubicles in the ladies - in my local cinema, there are only three, which is clearly not enough, when you consider the men usually have a bank of urinals to choose from.
(I think!) :slightly_smiling_face:

The problem is they make films too long these days.90 minutes should be enough for anyone .most could cope with that I think.

I think bladders vary from person to person - some may have to empty their bladder more regularly than others, while many have bladder conditions, so coping isn’t really an option, especially if you want to relax and enjoy the movie.

I am kind by nature, sometimes too much for my own good.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that kindness needs to be spread around as much as possible and if it occasionally bends around to bite us, then at least we have tried our best.

2 Likes