This genuinely had me rolling

I keep watching it…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They say ignorance is bliss. That is one happy chap. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, what did he expect, the fox probably thought it was a steak…or a chicken leg…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

His comment though. You’re friendly. (No it’s curious) What did you do that for? (because I’m a wild animal dumbass not a house cat). :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

What I’m trying to understand is, what was he trying to get from the fox…a lick or even a “ give me your paw” :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…I agree he was treating it like a domesticated cat/ dog…

2 Likes

Normal reaction!!!

4 Likes

Rotflmao…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is nothing more dangerous than a semi wild animal .
I reckon that fox has been fed by someone .

3 Likes

Yes, I think so too, that’s why he approached when he saw a hand held out. He was probably miffed when he saw it was empty!

Some people just don’t get what ‘wild animal’ means, do they?

Soon learned, though :rofl::rofl::rofl::fox_face::fox_face:

1 Like

Danny, this really had me in stitches,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…can you keep this thread going, with funny animals and human reactions…would be great if you could.:+1::+1:

1 Like
1 Like

This one had me screaming with laughter,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

Plus I couldn’t take my eyes off that guys legs, :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I thought same as you, Muddy.
He may have been hand reared and released even.

Dumb thing for that bloke to do though. Hope he got his Tetanus shot.

1 Like

@pauline3 This one is scary, but knowing everyone was OK makes this bit of stupidity funny as hell considering the song…

1 Like

Crikey ,Danny, that interior on the roof, went up in seconds,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Idiots abound!

1 Like

She climbed that guy like a cat up a tree. Where was she going?! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

That must have been terrifying, thinking they couldn’t get out and we’re going to die,:tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

It never fails to amaze me that people think wild animals are pets, You still see parents letting their kids try to pat kangaroos in parks you only have to look at their claws to know this is not a good idea. Fortunately most roos move away but I suppose it will take a disemboweled kid to stop it.

2 Likes

Well that was one very lucky dog! My heart was in my mouth watching that Bruce!