This genuinely had me rolling

Watch till the end. He’s an idiot.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:…rotflmao…

what ever made him put … … …don’t want to spoil for other members…I know it’s unkind to :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…but,” Honestly “…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Feel my pain…still laughing :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So am I!!..:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

What a wally. ROFLMAO!

3 Likes

I keep watching it…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They say ignorance is bliss. That is one happy chap. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, what did he expect, the fox probably thought it was a steak…or a chicken leg…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

His comment though. You’re friendly. (No it’s curious) What did you do that for? (because I’m a wild animal dumbass not a house cat). :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

What I’m trying to understand is, what was he trying to get from the fox…a lick or even a “ give me your paw” :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…I agree he was treating it like a domesticated cat/ dog…

2 Likes

Normal reaction!!!

4 Likes

Rotflmao…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is nothing more dangerous than a semi wild animal .
I reckon that fox has been fed by someone .

3 Likes

Yes, I think so too, that’s why he approached when he saw a hand held out. He was probably miffed when he saw it was empty!

Some people just don’t get what ‘wild animal’ means, do they?

Soon learned, though :rofl::rofl::rofl::fox_face::fox_face:

1 Like

Danny, this really had me in stitches,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…can you keep this thread going, with funny animals and human reactions…would be great if you could.:+1::+1:

1 Like
1 Like

This one had me screaming with laughter,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

Plus I couldn’t take my eyes off that guys legs, :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I thought same as you, Muddy.
He may have been hand reared and released even.

Dumb thing for that bloke to do though. Hope he got his Tetanus shot.

1 Like

@pauline3 This one is scary, but knowing everyone was OK makes this bit of stupidity funny as hell considering the song…

1 Like

Crikey ,Danny, that interior on the roof, went up in seconds,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like