Think you want a golden retriever

2 Likes

Been there, done that
 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
 Yes! 🙏

Yes i have 2, used to have 5 all at once.

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!
FIVE?:flushed:
What exceptionally lucky dogs.
I wish everyone was more like you. :+1:

2 Likes

I have always wanted one, but didn’t get one. Even chose the breeding, Camrose strain, but it wasn’t to be. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

2 Likes

Retrievers are gorgeous. I love Olive & Mabel (sad one has passed).
But I’ve enough with my springer and my “only her mum knows” mix.
But retrievers are so lovely. Millie my ‘mix’ was great friends with George the choco retriever,

1 Like

When I was young, I always wanted a golden. Now I think one might be a bit for me to handle. Maybe one day. . .

1 Like

Thank you and yes had to reserve a seat on the sofa but lovely to have so many at once. When they were getting older there was a time when we were at the vets a lot. But we still remember them and what they used to get up to.

2 Likes

Haha. Had to laugh about having to reserve a spot of in the couch. So cute. :+1::two_hearts:
I love people who treat their pets well. It’s speaks volumes about their character.

1 Like

Cuteness overload :heart:

1 Like

When we had our first we said not to let them on the furniture, but when he got up for the first time our hearts melted.

1 Like

Been there, done that!!

3 Likes

:joy:Yeah right! Lol ! I think most of us have been there.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Or this:

And this:

Now this:

Hey - are the last pics of springers? The one on the right has marking similar to ours but Douggie is a dark brown. Here is him trying to sleep while the very fat cat is annoying him

1 Like

The Springer Spaniel is new of us. For a month we have kept her in our house /garden to make sure that her shots are up to date. This is her on her first outdoor excursion on the Roman Rig

1 Like

Barley and Berry, berry on the left

2 Likes

Lovely!!

1 Like

Lovely looking dog. I’m no expert and Douggie the dog is our first proper springer. (There’s a long story about a previous ‘almost’ springer.) But Douggie is a joy, an idiot, adorable and 25 kg of energy. But he did bowl me over last year - see broken ribs thread.

1 Like