Things Husband has made over time here

Just recently finish this cold frame…and nothing in it yet…
Made from Pallet Wood…

1 Like

Another recent project A Cat Bed/Shelter…first in get the one with the carpet…Saber made it in this Photo

Love the cat house :slight_smile:

Dianne, they look great

You have a very clever - and useful - husband!

They are both brilliant, Dianne! What a great way to use up old wood. :smiley:

They are really good Di. Envious of his skills. I’m lucky if I can put together a simple planter.
Does he use plans or are they just out of his head?

Blimey … a potter about in the shed kind of a guy …with pallet cred. :wink:

Thanks…yes he is out of his head…never was though when we first met was the coolest dude in town…:smiley:

Husband made two of these for a bit of fun…
Going to the Hope Animal Charity Store now that they are able to be up and running again.
Pallet Wood…
need just some cushions if sober…:smiley:

Lovely woodwork :049:

These are great Dianne. Love the drinkers chair and the cat shelter. He should get these in production and sell online.

They can run too? Brilliant. :-p:-p

Great stuff Diane - clever hubby.:slight_smile:

thanks Carol past gone yes?

Past gone indeed. Very clever stuff. I always knew there was pallet reincarnation.

Of course. :slight_smile:

Hubby now knows I have showed him off, instead of showing him up…
He said what one’s then…not that he has looked on here but I told him which ones…the latest I said… but he has made with a good friend from the Chicken Farm lots of chicken pens made to order…The good thing is it improved his woodworking skills …previously he would cover over the faults…now he is very exacting, with measurements in particular…representing a company name increases your standards, has to…

https://i.ibb.co/frC5YmW/KONICA-MINOLTA-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Chickens moved in, just the outside work to complete and the inner boards…got to keep out the foxes, so wired underground before the house and pen was put in place. Was a Special needs School in Hastings E.Sussex so they really put there heart and sole in this build.

They came back for another build this time a duck pen and run…

I guess having the right tools helps. I only use a handsaw, would like a all singi ng and dancing circular saw. I’m not allowed because I’d likely have my hand off as if I would :smiley:

need to remind you of the horrific Accident husband had a few years ago now…circular saw and garden gloves do not mix…result in weeks and weeks of after care…end result all good…just warning how any particularly saws can be dangerous…drills as well…two friends I know had accidents with electric drills…
Easy to get complacent…