The window canopy on a budget

That is very impressive…and free too. Well done and both counts! :+1: How long did it take you to build up, Barry?

Thanks @d00d

Thanks @PixieKnuckles , it took three days overall, but most of that was waiting for the paint to dry in the workshop. I painted it before I put it together just for the fact that it’s easier, but if I hadn’t done that I guess it was a day’s work in total. :blush:

1 Like

Wow - that is brilliant - well done, Barry!

1 Like

Excellent job Barry, well done!

1 Like

Hey Barry, that’s bazzin’! :023:

You must be proper chuffed with that, utilising all those offcuts lying around. Really looks good and solid.

Now, I need something very much like that over my back door… my address is…

1 Like

Many thanks @SilverTabby :blush:

Thanks @Mags , I’m well chuffed with the result… as is Rosemary thank goodness… :wink:

Hey @Pesta now that’s a coincidence, I just happen to have a few bits left over… :smile:

Now that’s what I like to hear :mini: :mrgreen:

1 Like

You’re very clever, Barry! It looks very good.

1 Like

Seriously impressive Barry! That looks great! Thanks for sharing the project!
I love looking at work in progress.

1 Like

Brilliant !

1 Like

You are clever, Barry, it looks smashing.
Wish I could do things like that.

1 Like

Many thanks ladies, it didn’t half get me some brownie points… :smile:

2 Likes

That parsnip and carrot soup with crusty bread should gain you some brownie points :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great job Barry, well up to your usual standard.

Really good Barry…I love the fact it cost so little too…brilliant! :slight_smile:

I’ve only just seen this. That’s a most excellent professional looking job.

Well done, especially on the price.

Yes me also have just seen this diy canopy…
Strong and secure which with the wet weather as an enemy of wood, structures need a good build.
Barry great job done.

1 Like

The big question…

Did it survive Storm Eustace?

1 Like

Haha yes Bruce, all intact :+1: … although that’s more than can be said for the greenhouse… :flushed:

I am glad to hear it, I’d sent you the plans for my old mans greenhouses if he’d used plans, his greenhouses would have withstood a cyclone. :wink:

1 Like