The Watts Family Murders August 2018

Just catching up on YouTube videos and this video popped up in my feed. I’d followed these horrors around 2020, it was horrible to watch and to find out how these family members died.

Did you know about it?

This video gives a condensed version of what happened, it’s downright chilling. Let me know how you felt about this despicable crime!

1 Like

Nope I won’t be watching , too upsetting , too disturbing, there is enough sadness I this world rammed down our throats by the TV media and radio . I don’t need my world anymore disturbed . I’m sure it’s chilling , and despicable but not for me

5 Likes

This isn’t my type of film either, too distressing for me. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it @Supernatural but there is definitely a fascination with real life crime stories - the Jeffrey Dahmer series on Netflix broke their records!

(I watched it and thought it was very well done!)

1 Like

I’ve no Netflix I’ve Disney+ instead. Only thing on Netflix would be the Crown Season 5 and I’m now waiting for the DVDs available on Amazon.

Cheers for fixing the categories, much appreciated. Cheers!

I saw a programme a few years ago about Watts murdering his wife and children. I think it was a documentary, using a mixture of sources put together to tell the story of how events unfolded - perhaps it was the Netflix one.
A couple of the horrible details of how he killed his wife and his young children and the images of where he dumped their bodies have stuck in my mind, so I wouldn’t want to see it again.
It is difficult to understand or come to terms with what some humans are capable of doing.

1 Like

I don’t want to turn into the ‘Black Jar’ so I don’t watch this stuff…

Interesting - never heard or the rice experiment .

My daughter tried it Muddy and she claims it worked.
I’m dubious myself, but it sounds good if it works and would explain a lot of reactions after watching violent stuff on TV and films.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff

He is a monster but there’s a great documentary on one of those streaming sites

I’m currenly watching LOVE & DEATH on [hbo] MAXX about Candy Montgomery. I remember this story from when I was younger but Elizabeth Olsen is amazing in it

1 Like