The Voice Australia 2023

The talent this year on The Voice Australia is amazing.

The coaches are Rita Ora, Jason Derulo, Jess Mauboy and Guy Sebastian.

First I can’t stop crying watching this act. I won’t spoil what this is. It was touching to watch.

Then there’s just some great singing. These are a few of the clips that caught my attention.

Beautiful duet with Guy.

Cousins.

Powerful voice.

Love this song. Shocked singer.

Wow that’s talent alright :clap::clap::clap:
Marley Sola gets my vote though, that dudes class with a capital C :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Thanks for sharing butterscotch :clap:

1 Like

it always amazes me people with such great singing voices

1 Like

Love this song. She did it well. It would have stood out much more if this season wasn’t filled with so much talent.

This season is crazy. So much talent. These are just a few samples of the great talent.

This guy hit a crazy high note at the end that he duplicated later on request.

i have only watched the Bushwhackers and felt the emotion, i will come back and listen to the others later but love ‘We Are Austrailian’ well done guys

1 Like

Do you know the anthem “we are Austrailian” is an enormous step in the right direction
a direction we really should follow, how about a “we are the Brits”… dont missunderstand me, i am a Scot, and a hundred years after im dead and they spot my gravestone they will know by my name who i was…BUT i am a Brit… what might that mean to you, are you a Brit? or more importantly what exactly is a Brit?