The two beers and a puppy test!

This popped up on my feed today

I think it’s a brilliant way of sorting out how you really feel about people and I’ve been thinking on it for everyone I know!

Remember, it’s got to be two beers, so quite a long session, not just popping in for a quick one

And I changed puppy to kitten :rofl:

I might have a drink with the person, but I will not get them to look after my kitten or puppy for the weekend.

2 Likes

A drink yes, look after my little fella for a weekend :astonished: no.
Oh that means I’m best to avoid :wink:

1 Like

So there’s no one at all in your life you’d trust with your puppy? :rofl:

You too! No one you know, friends or family that you’d trust to look after your puppy? :rofl:

There are lots of people in my life I’d share two pints with, all fun friends, interesting people or people I love and enjoy their company so I want to spend time with them :couple::two_women_holding_hands:

There are only 7 people in my life I’d trust to look after my kitten.

My husband, my sons, my daughter in law, my brother, my cousin and one of my friends

And yes, I’d enjoy a couple of pints with all 7 of them!

1 Like

Assuming I had a cat probably not!
My son doesn’t drink so that rules him out.

It would have to someone with strength of character who is prepared to maintain boundaries.
Some kitties can be unruly and a bad influence.

1cnj89

3 Likes

Assuming I had a cat probably not!
My son doesn’t drink so that rules him out.

It would have to someone with strength of character who is prepared to maintain boundaries.
Some kitties can be unruly and a bad influence.

It looks like you could compromise and enjoy two beers with your kitty!

1 Like

Ideal!
The Pringles would be on me :cat:

1 Like

No Maree, our Parents are no longer with us, friends have all moved far away and here we don’t have friends as such, just people we say hello to.

1 Like

Yes would trust my family to look after my dog and I do .
But as the OP asked two beers and a puppy guide on how you feel about someone I’d risk errr enjoy a drink but not my little fella .
I love him to much :heart:

Here he is two weeks ago on our visiting Welsh castles holiday

2 Likes

So gorgeous, I love him!

Don’t blame you for being choosy, don’t let anyone near your puppy!

1 Like

I haven’t got a dog any more I only look after other people’s. As for two beers I wouldn’t drink any less than two, rarely drink only one the first one just wets my appetite

1 Like