The Queen has died

Uniforms Act 1894

Military uniforms not to be worn without authority.

(1)It shall not be lawful for any person not serving in Her Majesty’s Military Forces to wear without Her Majesty’s permission the uniform of any of those forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of any such uniform: Provided that this enactment shall not prevent . . . . . . F1 any persons from wearing any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play performed in a place duly licensed or authorised for the public performance of stage plays, or in the course of a music hall or circus performance, or in the course of any bona fide military representation.

(2)If any person contravenes this section he shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding [[F2] level 3 on the standard scale].

I think you’ll find both Andrew and Harry have been stripped of military titles … but maybe not all titles. I dunno.

It’s was somewhat weird but as they are both plonkers who cares ?

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: 4 billion people worldwide watched the queen’s funeral

Apparently he is flying to Balmoral to mourn the queen in private for another 7 days.

Culture Secretary Michelle Donelan said she wasn’t sure of the exact costings of the funeral, but insisted that the “British Public would argue that it was money well spent”, and insisted that it was “downright preposterous” to question whether taxpayers should foot the bill.

I’m arguing….and I’m being preposterous, Michelle.

1 Like

Just in case anyone’s curious…

But that’s probably because the other day you said the Queen wasn’t the rightful heir to the throne anyway … and that there was a Scottish king , who is still alive today.

You never did say who or where he is.
This needs to be sorted out before Charles III is crowned.

1 Like

Actually even before reading the special meaning for the Queen I actually really liked these flowers for their wilderness , fragility and simplicity .I did find them pretty original and very uncommon for a funeral .

1 Like

I will admit the flowers that had no cellophane wrapped around them and positioned in a special way, did look beautiful and spectacular.

My mother always used to say, flowers shouldn’t be cut that they should be left in the garden.
I wonder if they screech in agony as their stem is cut… after all they are living…

1 Like

I wonder too poor things .

Oh for God’s sake…
:009:

God has no say in this :018:

1 Like

This is exactly why I despise the cruelty of vegetarians.

2 Likes

So what are all the veggies going to do now…No meat, no fish, no dairy and now no plants…

:wink:

3 Likes

But…
Quote:
Yet Breatharianism ignores one simple point: Humans need food to survive. Indeed, Breatharianism has proven fatal in a number of cases, and some of its loudest supporters have turned out to be frauds.

Obviously!

Or “fasting” as it’s sometimes called. :wink:

1 Like

They’re all abused , sadly, throughout their short life … they suffer PTSD you know from all the times they feel a hoe churning through the soil near them … worse, if they see an aphid coming for them.

1 Like

Mrs Fox has been known to fast for two days per week…
I fast for four hours each day…
:yum:

1 Like