The Paralympics cometh

It’s not long now 'til the Paralympics start and that fantastic Wheelchair Basket Ball competition gets underway. To me, this is absolutely fantastic, and personally, I am really looking forward to as much TV coverage as I can find.
I’ll bet I’m not alone in my impatience for the events to start. What a great physical way for chair-bound sports people to show their commitment to their chosen sport​:clap::+1:

2 Likes

You and me both LD. Not only the Wheelchair Basketball but the entire Paralympics event. Primarily it’s any of the track and field events for me, Hannah Cockcroft is just amazing. My tv stands a good chance of overheating once again. You go guys and gals let’s make GB proud again.

3 Likes

I’ve checked through my TV magazine and now I know the times, I’ll be watching C4 and More 4 from early Thursday morning :+1:

1 Like

I love Paralympics too!

I have tremendous respect for these athletes and they, like no others, earn the phrase, “No excuses” :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Always enjoyed watching the Paralympics, more than I do the Olympics.

4 Likes

Me too.The other lot have got it easy compared to them. :grinning:

This year:

4 Likes

Wheelchair Rugby had me shouting at the screen yesterday with Ladies gaining excellent scoring … go for it Sarah :clap:

1 Like

2nd September 24, Chasing China >>
Medal Count - Paris 2024 Paralympic Medal Table

1 Like

For these last few days and the next few days I will have spent so much time watching the Paralympics I feel I have been neglecting my husbandly duties. Do I feel Guilty? No not at all. I’ve enjoyed every minute.

1 Like

While I’m on the PC and away from the TV, I have a split screen with the C4 Youtube channels running at the same time I’m in the forums. On this large lappy, it is very doable :grin:

Hey Ho. This makes a change. The USA Chasing OUR TAIL/TALE. :wink: >>>
Medal Count - Paris 2024 Paralympic Medal Table

1 Like

I’m loving every minute but I don’t understand why it has to be sponsored by aliens.

1 Like

Sorry Allianz

You were right the 1st time :+1::wink::clap:

:grinning: Just another example of my quirky sense of humour.

1 Like