The Night Agent

Is anyone watching this? It just came up on netflix today and it’s fabulous! It’s about a special FBI agent who works in the basement of the White House and acts on special calls to rescue key personnel whose lives are threatened. Only on the first episode but transfixed.

3 Likes

That does sound good, thank you, I’ll give it a go

It got 69% on Rotten Tomatoes so not brilliant but you can’t always go with their ratings

I think it’s called The Night Agent if anyones looking for it :+1:

1 Like

oops! You’re right! Apologies.

It had 7.5 on IMDB and I tend to trust their reviews more than rotten tomatoes

1 Like

@AnnieS I hope you don’t mind. I changed your thread title to match the series name.

The preview with the two agents bantering had me smiling. That relationship will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the recommendation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not seen it but going by the trailer, you might like Slow Horses which is based in the UK (and brilliant!)

It’s on AppleTV :023:

2 Likes

I’ve found all ten episodes.

Will give it a go.

1 Like

Thanks but unfortunately I have an allergy to any Apple products. I break out in a cold sweat. :wink:

2 Likes

I have just started watching The Night Agent on Netflix and really enjoying it.

Like a lot of Yank shows you half expect them to burst into singing the Stars and Stripes however it is still pretty exciting stuff

Am also watching Hollywood. It is about the film industry after the war. It is quite good though I have to fast forward through the odd scenes of men kissing men but overall it is quite entertaining. I don’t know how factual it is but there are well known names (like Rock Hudson) in it.

I am only a couple of episodes in to each of these shows as I watch an episode on alternate days but I think both are worth watching.

Thanks for that one, we watched the first episode on Sunday and enjoyed it. It got a whopping 97% on Rotten Tomatoes

1 Like