The National Dunking Championships

They were a bit flimsy, more of a quick dip than a dunk :thinking:

3 Likes

What constitutes a dunk? Hmmmā€¦ New Rules may have to be considered.

4 Likes

I would say a ā€œdunkā€ is half the biscuit submerged in a hot beverage, for a couple of seconds.

A ā€œdipā€ is a nibble sized dunk lasting less than a second.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Biscuit dunking should be an Olympic event .
Yeah Iā€™m willing to do the training :wink:

4 Likes

Of course thereā€™s always multi-dunking techniques to experiment withā€¦

Iā€™m using three ginger nuts as you can see. Although thereā€™s plenty of scope to use a combination of whatever biccies you fancy. Great for digital dexterity, people of our age need to keep on top of these things :+1:

7 Likes

Wow, that is so wild! I was going to try that, but realised I donā€™t have that big of a gob! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

No offence giggles

2 Likes

Hmm!
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s something in the rules about giggling and dunking :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

:astonished:

You wouldnā€™t dareā€¦!

2 Likes

Sorryā€¦canā€™t chat with my gob full! :innocent: :wink:

2 Likes

ā€˜Dunkingā€™ is a completely different category in my mind. It brings back happy memories of when my four daughters, in turn, started to stand. Then bathtime was a whole new world for me and I needed a rubber apron. Each would enjoy dunking themselves up and down until the initial pleasure had worn off or the water had become too cool. . . . happy memories indeed :sparkling_heart::clap::+1:

4 Likes

I remember dunking lots of different biscuits at teatime, coming home from school. Rich Tea, Digestives, Morning Coffee, Custard Creams, and Jaffa Cakes. :yum: Iā€™ve probably forgotten others.
I still do sometimes, but only with simple biscuits,similar to Rich Tea. Trying not to be tempted with all the other goodies on offer :grinning:

3 Likes

Reading your comment suddenly reminded me of those pink wafers that were aroundā€¦funny little things but very tasty. I daresay they would be terrible at being dunked! :smiley:

3 Likes

Shameless self-indulgence!

3 Likes

I know! :sob:

2 Likes

Oh, pink wafers, yes, of course! No, I agree, not really suitable for dunking :laughing:
Wow, what an interesting thread this has become :smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m always willing to broaden my horizonsā€¦

3 Likes

They look yummy.
Weā€™ve starting buying granola cookies recently instead of chocolate-chip ones. Delicious! :yum:

2 Likes

And very filling too, you donā€™t need many! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed that, and at the same time much healthier.

2 Likes