The most Ugliest car

Isn’t this the most ugliest car you have ever seen?
I used to think that the Nissan Juke was one of the most grotesque vehicles ever produced, but this Toyota must surely have won the crown for now…

See how the rear lights bulge out, and the worse part is:…It’s Electric!

3 Likes

Yep, perfect analysis…

1 Like

It certainly has an angry, spiteful looking, face!

1 Like

I must say I have to agree about this particular model. The design is awful! As for the colour…reminds of someone with severe intestinal problem. Having said that, after my string of most reliable Toyotas, I will forgive them this one time only.

Would it look better in a different colour?
Red makes it look dragonish!

Well, I know nothing about cars and yes it does look like a dragon, but I rather like that

Didn’t I read somewhere that red cars get vandalised more?

If you want to see ugly, you should see our car, good old Herman the German!

Now he is ugly

1 Like

The yellow ones look even worse!

1 Like

I agree it looks a tad too “muscular” but that’s what younger people often identify with for whom other cars look boring. Sales of this C-HR have been slow, though, I read. The make has often been criticised for its lack of courage to design stylish cars. Now they did but went over the top. What I found interesting was that if you look at various lists of the ugliest cars compiled by different magazines or institutions in different countries, there are some overlaps of ugly cars but hardly one particular model that all agree on. The Nissan Juke often ranks near the top, though.

In fact, my car dealer called me one or two years ago with the intention to try and sell this car to me. I decided not to tell him that I didn’t like the overall design and came up with a more practical reason. I told him I didn’t like the ‘floating’ roof design that ends in a sharply angled rear window because it would most likely prevent me from transporting our bikes.

2 Likes

I still think the Fiat Multipla takes some beating :point_down:

4 Likes

Quite like the toyota, don’t think it’s ugly at all, it has a modern look about it,I think it’s a hybrid and not full electric although it can run for a bit on electric power alone, best of both worlds…

HaHa … wouldn’t be seen dead in one of those.

1 Like

or is it a hearse?

1 Like

I know someone who had one of those LongDriver. He reckoned that I would have enjoyed driving one. You don’t see many around now though…

1 Like

Toyota have done it again…How ugly is this?

BZ4
BZ 4 2

That is grotesque Maree…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I saw what looked like a brand new Kia in the car park at the mall which struck me as exceedingly ugly, I wish I had taken a picture of it.

1 Like

You mean the new Sportage?

Why do they design a vehicle and then make it look like all the air has been sucked out?
If people were serious about saving the planet, all the vehicles would be of a standard design and engine size, and parts able to be recycled.

That’s the bz4x, isn’t it. Have you had a look at the interior?

Since there’s no accounting for taste it might be interesting to have a thread about what we consider well-designed cars for a change.

1 Like

We’ve had that in communist Germany with the Trabant car. Honecker said that that should do for the working population.