The Mindless Thread

Sure hope this Thread is Fun!

Can’t go to the Wedding of Sis’s. Norovirus is nasty Stuff to experience.
“Will take them to Dinner another time.” “TWSS”
I thinking hungry now! … TWIT … “(that’s what I thought)”

Bad luck!News like that makes me feel sick!

1 Like

I hope you don’t catch it, very uncomfortable for several weeks. I do suppose one can find some fun in all that no one will ever see but me! … :joy:

The old Guy walks into the Barber shop and asks for a Shave. He tells the Barber how hard it is to shave his wrinkles old face. The barber hands him a wooden baseball and says put it in each cheek as I shave you. So later The old Guy says, “What would of happened if I had swallowed the ball.” The Barber says, “Bring in back in a few days like everyone else does!”
____________________________ I Got Noethen !

1 Like

He did the Guitar and vocals on 3 seasons of Mash.

A chance meeting of the most beautiful girl in the world went well.

I’m sorry sir but I will retire as of now.

You can get away with anything if you’ve got “Good Hair”

1 Like

I had my head in, and was about to aim the lantern, when my thumb slipped upon the dam thing,
and the old man sprang up in bed, crying out – “Who’s there?” I kept quite still and said nothing. For a whole hour I did not move a muscle, and in the meantime. I did not hear him lie down. He was still sitting up in the bed listening; --just as I have done, night after night, When I had waited a long time, very patiently, without hearing him lie down, I resolved to open a little --a very, very little crevice in the lantern. So, I opened it --you cannot imagine how stealthily, stealthily --until, at length a single dim ray, like the thread of the spider, shot from out the crevice and fell, full upon the vulture eye.

It was open --wide, wide open --and I grew furious as I gazed upon it. I saw it with perfect distinctness --all a dull blue, with a hideous veil over it that chilled the very marrow in my bones; HARKENING to the death watches of mine thru the open door.

The open eye and the unending heartbeat. Sure the screams quieted me my beating heart.

One thinks too much mindfulness is going on here :smiley:

1 Like

Should we change our minds? Post real Stuff ?

What would have happened if I had thought nothing of what was at the gate! Was it a gift, should I demand she show it to me? Why did you take a gift for me? Did you want to sell it? My chances had passed now to profit at this meeting of me and her at my gate. The profit was put in peril just because I had refused to share it with her?

No, just be sure of them :icon_wink:

1 Like

The ladies have every right to get excited. I sit at the Piano every evening and cord a list of Complaints?
One can always count on something unexpected to interrupt a great new Music trend. The only thing worse than being surrounded by hot young women is a group of hags wanting your skin. A lot of
Inhaled, exhausted smoke usually clears em away, I keep on with the list of Complaints serenade.

Being “Tone Deaf” has its compensations.

1 Like

She is wrong of course :smile:

1 Like

Thinking someone is wrong, doesn’t make the thinker right of course.

1 Like

I was just on the Throne thinking about that stuff.

Harm and Mary helicopter ride for $50 is what they both do every year. This year they disagree, Maybelle wants to do something else but goes cause Harvey insists. Mary complains about the $50.00. Well, the couple are in their 70’s and Harm says to his wife “This year that if we don’t go do it, you never know, at our age, we might never get to go again!”

The helicopter pilot overhears them and suggests he can take them up for free if not one word is said during the flight. The wife thinks it’s a great idea, feeling they can meet such a challenge and off they fly into the wild blue yonder. “$50 is $50!.” … twss.

The pilot tries everything he can to get the couple to yell out. He does every maneuver, spins,
upside down, loop da loops, etc. Not a peep out of them. When he sets the helicopter back on the ground he turns to the husband and says, “I can’t believe You’s didn’t say a word up there!” "Well, " Harvey says, “I almost did when my wife fell out but $50 is $50!” … twhs

“Do not adjust your mind, the fault is in reality.”

1 Like