The Lancet Scolds Those Claiming a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

Rubbish health workers do catch covid and some die .

Rather than immune 
 the truth is quite the opposite.

Healthcare workers 7 times as likely to have severe COVID-19 as other workers

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/healthcare-workers-7-times-as-likely-to-have-severe-covid-19-as-other-workers/

Thats what I said. But once they have caught covid they have natural immunity and don’t need vaccines

And when they don’t die ?

I read that article again it says healthcare workers are 7 times at higher risk from covid than non essential workers (who would be working from home or furloughed).

I bet supermarket workers are in the same category as healthcare workers. Remember the supermarket workers pandemic when they all died ?

Me neither

Time for a reality check.

Died with covid.

Please can you give me the underlying health conditions of each one of those healthcare workers, how they died (precisely), the actual cause of death including any comorbidities.

They also, every one of them died “with” other things too.

Its also from a “labour MP” so you can bet there is some union influence in this too.

Nope sorry 
 as you are doubting the article it is for you to prove to me that they DID NOT die of Covid. It’s not for me to try and trace Death Certificates or post mortem records to establish cause of death to satisfy you or your fanciful theories

So I demand your evidence please

other than your own self conviction which amounts to nothing more than your opinion, and an erroneous one at that.

2 Likes

From the Spectator, 15% die FROM covid where the rest die whilst carrying the virus. This is the problem with reporting daily death totals because a correct cause of death had not been established at the time.

2 Likes

I’ve read the article carefully and it clearly states that these people died WITH COVID and not OF COVID (big difference). The article states this because the fact is that covid was not the underlying cause of death in any of the cases. If people had genuinely died OF covid the article would have been phrased differently.

It does not say anywhere that any of these people died of covid.

^^^ There is my evidence, I used yours and read it carefully. You should do the same.

Its very deceitful in my opinion to print this rubbish. You may as well put “Healthcare workers are 7 times more likely to with COVID than other workers who are 7 times less likely to die with COVID compared to Healthcare workers” :lol:

No 
 you’re wrong again, as per usual, and you’re blatantly misrepresenting the facts.

You claimed 

The article says 

More than 1,500 health and social care workers have died with Covid-19,

I seriously hope this is not your defence of the right to remain an 'unvaccinated health worker; because it is plain ridiculous.
Sorry but I really don’t think you seem able to grasp statistics and facts and I don’t know why I even keep bothering as your mind is firmly made up and closed to the penetration of any new ideas.

Once again 
 I’ll leave you to thrive and pedal your crap in your own little world.

Can anyone else hear a sort of tinny buzzing noise 
it’s not a wasp. More like a squeak?
Ha! I know what it is!
The forum’s got a mouse.
:mouse:

Try winning arguments Morty then you won’t have to write these kinds of childish posts.

Not true natural immunity is variable and wanes they need the vaccination .

Try being polite and treat other forum members with respect your Ill manners have been noted .
Desist .

Not true

Natural immunity is far superior to vaccines. It last up to 6 times longer for a start and doesn’t cause blood clots and heart disease

Wrong on both counts .
Natural immunity is not necessarily better at all otherwise no one would ever catch a cold again when they have had one .
There are no religious objections to vaccines .

They are the ones throwing insults around not me.

The covid vaccines reduce severe illness. That is not the same as immunity.

Natural immunity does not give immunity either that’s why people catch it twice .
Vaccine boost immunity

Yes it does but immunity wanes over time. It lasts up to 6 times longer than the “vaccines” too I posted an article about it yesterday in one of my posts.