The Lancet Scolds Those Claiming a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

Think about it why?
This is not only happening in the U.K.this is worldwide .
Poorer countries are begging for vaccines because people there are dying .

This is nonsense

More nonsense

Where did you get this information ?
Auntie Doris ‘s Facebook page ?

Sorry Muddy, I don’t do facebook

:mask:

So where did you get all this viral info ?

Private Health Care exists to make a profit.NHS to help the sick.It’s not their fault they’ve been denied proper funding.

1 Like

Totally factual.

Prove it isn’t

Prove me wrong

I bet you can’t as usual.

The NHS make profits on drugs too. It doesn’t cost £8.50 for a tray of generic anti depressants, for example.

Exactly .

How long have you got Muddy
?

1 Like

Just cut to the chase Foxy .:slight_smile:

If you watch the news on the BBC or other media outlets they always contradict themselves eventually Muddy.

The NHS costs the taxpayer 180 billion a year. Its not free and its quality of service is garbage.

If I were ill I would choose someone who wanted to make me well over someone who wanted to make as much money out of me.

3 Likes

You are faffing OGF .
As the situation changes of course they contradict themslves that’s life in a pandemic or any difficult situation .

Go to America ( or most of the rest of the world ) if you want to see what garbage public health service is .The NHS is still one of the best in the world .

The doctor will see you now – for a fee

Among rich countries, Britain is one of the few in which patient consultations with a GP or family doctor are free. Australia, the US, France, Ireland, Sweden – all have varying models of paid-for healthcare under which falling sick will cost you.

In France, upfront payments are reimbursed under health insurance schemes known as mutuelles. In countries such as Japan and Germany, residents are required to take out health insurance to cover them for the full range of medical interventions.

In the US, health insurance is central to the healthcare system, but more than 30 million people remain uninsured. Though the system fosters excellence and innovation in places, the messy combination of underinsurance and overinsurance has left the US with the highest healthcare costs in the developed world and some of the worst overall health outcomes.

Only Spain comes close to the NHS free primary care system, offering universal healthcare to anyone who is resident – legally or illegally – in the country, as well as to tourists and other visitors. Since 2012, undocumented foreigners have been entitled only to emergency care.

One would have thought that if they didn’t make you well, then word would get round and they’d lose customers and hence income.

1 Like

But they don’t all make you well and then the NHS has to pick up the pieces .

1 Like