The idiot and the seals

Not sure if anyone has seen this but at the weekend a runner on the Yorkshire coast near ravenscar ran towards a group of seals causing them to panic and make for the safety of the sea, causing them injuries and possibly fatalities with their seal pups ( one is missing) , the guy was asked, by the wardens, to alter his route by 50 metres, but he refused as he “ couldn’t care less about the seals “ and became quite abusive towards the wardens, what an absolutely selfish prat, it wouldn’t have hurt him to just deviate by 50 m,

1 Like

Yes, I have seen it. What a total arsehole he is. He could see for himself that the seals were panicking and stampeding to get out of his way. He should have doubled back and taken a different route, or at the very least stood where he was and allow them to get settled.

His photo should be splashed in his local newspaper and then banned from going anywhere near the seal sanctuary again.

Selfish prat.

1 Like

Goodness … there was more than 100 seals involved.

I can only wish the selfish heartless toad gets his come uppance.

1 Like

Selfishness in a nutshell. We try and avoid bad language on here, but he is truly a bast*rd!

2 Likes

What a nasty, self centred individual he must be.
It would have served him right if the seals had attacked him.

1 Like

Totally agree Mups.

What a total ….*******

It’s a shame the pictures aren’t clearer so he could be named and shamed.

There are times when you wish for a ray gun

I hope someone recognised him and calls him out

1 Like

What an ignorant, arrogant, self-centred yob.
I sincerely hope that one day he gets his comeuppance.
I’d love to see him sound off at someone bigger than him and receive a well-earned smack in the mouth.

1 Like