The Humanitarian Crisis In Gaza šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø

I thought Stephen Fry was brilliantā€¦ until I saw his ā€˜alternative Christmas Messageā€™ on CH4 - not a single word about the genocide! Think heā€™s lost a lot of fans:

1 Like

Who cares what he thinks?
We can see for ourselves.

3 Likes
3 Likes
  1. The Israel Defense Forces tells the BBC that it ā€œregrets the harm causedā€ to civilians in a strike on a refugee camp in Gaza on 24 December
  2. An IDF official told Israeli public broadcaster Kan news that the wrong weaponry was used in the attack, and ā€œextensive collateral damage was causedā€
  3. At least 86 people were reported killed in the Israeli air strike on the Maghazi camp, in the centre of the Gaza Strip, with that number expected to rise further

Collateral damage aka murdering innocent families.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know who he is but well said!

2 Likes

ā€œI refuse to believe that more violence will bring security, I refuse to take part in a war of revenge. I grew up in a home where life is sacred, where discussion is valued, and where discourse and understanding always come before taking violent measures. In the world full of corrupt interests in which we live, violence and war are another way to increase support for the government and silence criticism.ā€

3 Likes

I saw his storyā€¦ good on him :023:

2 Likes

It looks like he may be in prison for quite some time.So much for democracy in Israel.

3 Likes

And so the genocide goes on.

3 Likes

Once he was rejected by the IDF for his extremist views.Now he is the minister of national security.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

John Pilger 2002. Israel abusing Palestinians then.

3 Likes

ā€œIsraelā€™s hard-right finance minister, Bezalel Smotrich, fuelled concerns about the offensiveā€™s aims by calling on Sunday for Palestinians to leave Gaza and make way for Israelis who could ā€œmake the desert bloomā€.ā€

They just donā€™t want get rid of Hamas,itā€™s all Palestinians.It should be obvious to everyone.

3 Likes

Another mate of Bibi.Perhaps heā€™ll find some weapons of mass destruction ?

3 Likes

Some history for those who think Israel is an innocent victim.

A UNHRC report in September 2010 into the incident deemed the blockade illegal and stated that Israelā€™s actions were ā€œdisproportionateā€ and ā€œbetrayed an unacceptable level of brutalityā€, with evidence of ā€œwilful killingā€.

3 Likes

Israelā€™s ā€œmass rapeā€ atrocity propaganda falls apart. Haaretz (Hebrew) reports: ā€œThe police are having a hard time locating victims of sexual assault or witnesses to acts of the Hamas attack, and cannot link testimonies to the victims described in themā€

3 Likes

ā€œEvery day thereā€™s more hunger and disease,ā€ he said. ā€œ90 per cent of Gazans are getting less than one meal a day.ā€

Crossings from Egypt needed to open seven days a week and Britain had made a list of humanitarian requests. ā€œOnly the Israelis can really fix this,ā€ he said. ā€œIt needs to be fixed and fixed urgently.ā€

Cameron pretending to be action man againā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

Israeli politicians were quick to call for [the elimination of a number of Palestinian journalists working for foreign news organisations who were falsely accused by a pro-Israel pressure group in the US of being ā€œembedded with Hamasā€ on 7 October.

3 Likes