The Humanitarian Crisis In Gaza đŸ‡”đŸ‡ž

What has really annoyed me is that all the world leaders being sympathetic to the awful Trump saying there shouldn’t be violence in politics but most of them not saying a word about the politically inspired violence in Gaza.

2 Likes

I guess the world will see what will happen next year, about the situation in Gaza. Look at what the leaders of the countries have accomplished. Really kind of pitiful accomplishments.

1 Like

By an American doctor who volunteered in Gaza.

We started seeing a series of children, preteens mostly, who’d been shot in the head. They’d go on to slowly die, only to be replaced by new victims who’d also been shot in the head, and who would also go on to slowly die. Their families told us one of two stories: the children were playing inside when they were shot by Israeli forces, or they were playing in the street when they were shot by Israeli forces.

1 Like

Palestinian land for sale in Canada.

1 Like

Rep Mark Pocan:

I will not be attending Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. I only regret that an arrest warrant for his war crimes has not yet been issued by the ICC, as I would have gladly served it to him on the House floor. Unfortunately, Netanyahu doesn’t stand for peace in the Middle East.

https://x.com/RepMarkPocan/status/1816156280630763871

1 Like

What a pair of evil old men.
Responsible for the suffering and deaths of thousands.

1 Like

abc.net.au – 10 Aug 24

More than 100 Palestinians killed in Israeli air strike on school

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed and dozens wounded in an Israeli air strike on a school sheltering displaced people in the Daraj district of eastern Gaza.

“The Israeli strikes targeted the displaced people while performing Fajr (dawn) prayers, and this is what led to a rapid increase in the number of casualties,” the Hamas-run Gaza government media office said in a statement.

The United Nations Office of High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said Israel had destroyed at least 17 schools last month

The air strike comes as the United States,* which has sent extra warships and jets to the region to support Israel,* has urged both Iran and Israel to avoid an escalation.

Does this make sense to anyone ???

1 Like

Foreign Minister Penny Wong has condemned comments by a senior Israeli minister after he suggested it “might be just and moral” to starve Palestinians in Gaza until hostages held by Hamas are returned.

Starving civilians is a war crime.

2 Likes

You would have to feel sorry for the 1000 or more kids losing limbs in Gaza

2 Likes

United Nations officials have said the aid supplies are limited and do not correspond to the huge need on the ground.

The supplies being provided is insufficient for the need on the ground.

2 Likes

Over the last 10 months, Israel has killed more than one hundred Palestinian journalists. A number of these have been targeted assassinations of prominent journalists as they were travelling in marked press vehicles or wearing their press jackets. The killing of journalists is a war crime in international law, and it is done in an effort to prevent the documentation and broadcasting of war crimes to the world.

That’s all he said.Israel seems to have an influence everywhere.

1 Like

Just when the US claims they’re working to secure a ceasefire deal, rather than cutting off weapons to the Israeli government that has said repeatedly they do not want to end the war, the US approves another $20B in arms sales to Israel, giving them every means to continue the war.Zionist Biden is still there then.

1 Like

The strike also killed his wife and the twins’ grandmother.

How tragic is that! Israel is not eradicating Hamas it’s reinforcing it.

1 Like

According to OCHA - the UN office for Humanitarian Affairs - there have been more than 1,000 attacks by settlers against Palestinians since October, with at least 1,390 people - including 660 children - displaced.

Lethal violence has frequently accompanied the attacks. OCHA recorded 107 that led to Palestinian fatalities and injuries, 859 causing damage to Palestinian property.

Palestinians are not safe from Israeli aggression anywhere obviously.

1 Like
1 Like

Israel may actually do something about this because it may effect their own.

2 Likes

My paternal aunt died a lifetime ago from Poliomyelitis and from what little I can remember, she slowly and eventually died as her abdominal muscles became so useless, she effectively suffocated because her lungs could no longer inflate.
I don’t know why, but I thought polio had been eradicated worldwide 
 how wrong could I be :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Israel has dropped more bombs on Gaza than the allies did on Dresden and Hamburg.

1 Like
1 Like

abc.net.au – 29 Aug 24

Israel and Hamas agree to three-day pauses in hostilities for Gaza polio

The Israeli military and Palestinian militant group have agreed to pause fighting over three separate periods to allow WHO staff to vaccinate children for polio across the besieged enclave.

The Israeli military’s humanitarian unit (COGAT) said on Wednesday that the vaccination campaign would be conducted in coordination with the Israeli military “as part of the routine humanitarian pauses that will allow the population to reach the medical centres where the vaccinations will be administered.”

It’s amazing how humanitarian Israel can be when it may affect them.

They’ve never treated the Palestinians like humans before.

1 Like