The French and football fans

I thinks it’s best for no British football fans to attend matches in France in the future after the lies and trouble from the French

1 Like

Does any country want any UK soccer fans? I thought they only attended the game for the fights.

That is not always so
Cameras and TV footage showed that the fans were blameless and the police attacked them with tear gas there were many young children among the crowd
If no fans came would be a huge loss at the gate sale of tickets money spent while there etc .

I think the UK football ‘fans’ reputation goes before them wherever they travel to. You read of the riots and trouble they cause loads of times.

I don’t know what started it this time, I wasn’t there. Perhaps the French Police weren’t prepared to take any risks as the crowds swelled? And what’s all this about the fans had false tickets?
If this is so, were the fans even aware they were fakes they had paid for?

The scanners at the turnstiles didn’t work properly and refused many genuine tickets as fakes and made the fans wait in a bottleneck situation . It was a miracle that no one was killed as in Hillsborough.
The French ministers lied through their teeth Macron has apologised .