The farmers protests in the Netherlands

How come we don’t see anything about the Farmers protests in the Netherlands in the news?
And how come we didn’t see anything about the Truckers protests in Canada?
Netherlands

Just lucky I guess. When you have Boris as your leader who needs foreign news?

1 Like

Could it be because our MSM are only interested in bashing the hell out of Britain all the time and to hell with the rest of the world?

1 Like

I remember the Truckers Protest in Canada .it didn’t effect us in UK .

Hi

Simples.

What on earth has it got to do with us.

It is their problem, not ours.

It will affect us, and is affecting us. The airlines are short of pilots due to them refusing to have the vaccines, which is the reason for the truckers strike. The NHS is also struggling because many of the staff refuse to have the vaccines. And due to the truckers strike in Canada, the wood chips that are imported from Canada to power the biggest power station in the UK either has to return to burning coal or go offline. I’m not sure if it can be returned to burning coal. This at a time when electricity is in short supply and so expensive.
Farmers here are going to end up the same way as farmers in the Netherlands. When everybody realises what is happening it will be too late.

The airlines are not short of pilots because they wouldn’t have the vaccine ditto the NHS.
The rest may be true but because of the source may be Baldocks as well.

@OldGreyFox Not sure what they are striking about, But did you know
that Holland is second only to the usa in exporting agricultural produce
in the world ??
This from one of the smallest countries in europe !!!
Looking at that protest you can see why ?
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

@OldGreyFox ,. Just looked it up on google OGF,
The dutch farmers have been told to cut emissions by the goverment !!
This means culling much of their livestock and also usage of chemical
fertilisers !!
So if we suffer shortages in our shops dont blame brexit ??
Donkeyman ! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I quite agree Donks but it won’t stop the remoaners, the BBC, SkyNews, et al will it?

2 Likes